Sgt_Rakins

Double Mag Clip

Sgt_Rakins

I think that this would be a nice implement as a rare loot spawn and the use would be to basically halve the reload time with standard 30 round mags.

39018_1196336815.jpg

96720_1264246304.jpg

• Upvote 3

KryoHawk

I would like to see this only when they add in the ammo loading delay (putting bullets in a mag take time) 

So then this halves reload time but doubles clip refill time :0 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sgt_Rakins
12 hours ago, KryoHawk said:

I would like to see this only when they add in the ammo loading delay (putting bullets in a mag take time) 

Good point and I fully agree!

A_Muller
2 hours ago, Russkie11 said:

AK-5?

Yes, Bofors AK5C.

Sgt_Rakins
10 hours ago, Russkie11 said:

AK-5?

Correct! AK5C to be exact.

crush-rs
Am 27.11.2017 um 06:57 schrieb KryoHawk:

the actual mag-refill time is zero. if we would double it... just saing^^ but i got your point and am glad to see that i am not alone with my opinion that mag refill schould be timed. Like 30 seconds, and 10 seconds with magazin loader (rare Item)

NTE5NEE4RjkxQTA5NDY2REQxNzI6N2ZhMWYyMTc2NTVkOWYxMzk5ZTlhMTljZGFjNzFlMDg6Ojo6OjA=.png

• Like 1

Blankbeard

Would be nice, if you could stick 2 magazines together with the adapter, so that you only need 2 places instead of 4 in the inventory :)

crush-rs
vor 12 Stunden schrieb Blankbeard:

Would be nice, if you could stick 2 magazines together with the adapter, so that you only need 2 places instead of 4 in the inventory :)

that would be weired, cause 2 mags are only clicked together and not melt together. so why would they take less space? the only advantage should be faster reloading. And when both of the clicked mags are empty they should be thrown away or with very long reloadtime put into the backpack because as long as you dont have dump-pouches you have no propper pouch at the most of the tac rigs

Blankbeard

Because some tactical vests can hold 2 magazines in one pouch, but you don't use it when you don't stick your magazines together (the loose one would possibly come out by accident, when you draw the other).

afogn

There tape in the game why not enable you to tape mags together it should be possible in and out of raids, you see it used irl lots
You eject the mag in your hand flip it and reinsert it ammo should be displayed 30/30 and not 60 also when you reload the joined mags it should take longer and you should load 30 rnds at a time max so you have an empty m4 double mag you taped together you drag 60 rnds on it and i fills 30 of the 60 you do it again to fill the last 30

it should take longer to but back into a vest but fore the sake of simplicity it should still only take up a 1x2 area

Edited by afogn

ScottishSandman

Dual-Stanags I love from DayZ but my question is would we have manually reload it or would our character do it himself? I'd assume there would be an animation and secondly would it take up two slots or just a single?

Sgt_Rakins
On 2017-12-04 at 9:17 PM, ScottishSandman said:

Dual-Stanags I love from DayZ but my question is would we have manually reload it or would our character do it himself? I'd assume there would be an animation and secondly would it take up two slots or just a single?

I think both ways would be viable. The main point is that it pretty much halves the reload time in total since you don't have to put the mag back in the rig and grab a new one. So it would even be faster than a "tactical reload" when you dump the empty mag on the ground, since then you would still have to reach for a new one from your rig. But I feel that there are many ways to go about this.

In regards to the slots etc, I have no good answer really. Didn't think that one through to be hones. The rig I use IRL have pouches that hold 2 mags. And I guess one puch could be considered a slot in some ways, but that would be wierd in game since being able to have 2 "normal" mags in one slot makes no sense. Soo.. that part is clearly up for suggestions! xD

BrutalButSlaps

OOO baby i cant wait :D.