Hackers.... being ignored?

XxLuciferxX

XxLuciferxX

Hackers need to be dealt with on a more frequent basis, not just when a big patch is implemented. Im Constantly coming across flyers ect on Woods. EFT members are a common name amoung them, the second one this morning. 

For now the anti-cheat program is gathering information so when the full realese happens it can go more smoothly, but don't worry they will get banned.

being playing this game since december 2016, and i can say i played  thousands of hours / thousands of raids, in that period i encountered less than 3 cheating cases. 

1 minute ago, Wiseb1rd said:

being playing this game since december 2016, and i can say i played  thousands of hours / thousands of raids, in that period i encountered less than 3 cheating cases. 

I've encountered two only today. Some people only notice it when the hacker is flying across the sky of course 9_9

6 minutes ago, rix5 said:

I've encountered two only today. Some people only notice it when the hacker is flying across the sky of course 9_9

did they shoot you ? cause sometimes players spawn in 0.0 coordinate of the map and move to their spawn locations, with desync you gonna see them flying.

Its hard to say for sure if its cheats or a bug. 

What map was it on? If it was on Customs you may of saw me lol, (wasn't hacking but the game had MASSIVE Desync resulting in me having godmode and being unable to loot anything or extract.)   P.S. I uploaded it on youtube if you want proof :P 

Link to video: 

TheColdVein

#Locked. Reason: We don't allow player reports/posts of any kind. If a player has used any third-party software, the anticheat system will notice it and gather the evidence necessary to block this player. We ban daily and weekly.