Sign in to follow this  
DennDeDennDenn

Factory Game Changing Bugs

DennDeDennDenn

Hello , got no idea where to place this so here it is , When i am playing on Factory (Bathroom/Lockers) i sometimes get shot from nowhere ? no enemies in sight but i get killed anyhow , i've had this a few times now and started recording it the last couple of days , i got 2 clips of me being shot at out of nowhere and 1 clip is .. i dont even know how to call it i glitched out was flying around the Factory.

Anyways have a look and let me know if this is known by the devolopers or not.

Here's the site where i uploaded the video : https://streamable.com/qt3w0

WEGO_CAT
13 minutes ago, DennDeDennDenn said:

Hello , got no idea where to place this so here it is , When i am playing on Factory (Bathroom/Lockers) i sometimes get shot from nowhere ? no enemies in sight but i get killed anyhow , i've had this a few times now and started recording it the last couple of days , i got 2 clips of me being shot at out of nowhere and 1 clip is .. i dont even know how to call it i glitched out was flying around the Factory.

Anyways have a look and let me know if this is known by the devolopers or not.

Here's the site where i uploaded the video : https://streamable.com/qt3w0

wtf in 0:15 u ended up near a stairs (i think is desync hiccups ) and that door buged out it happen to me a lot when u close it from any side it kick u outside the lockers room