Eragon284th

Wallets Spawning on Scavs

Eragon284th

I was doing some loot runs on customs, and found that a few of them had wallets in their pockets. I also found a USB key in the diary spawn location in the 2 story dorm. Video of it all : 

PIK

hatchetruns.... boring... farming marked room

kZ2v8x.gif.d5bffce8674143e0aa6344a140d24813.gif

• Like 1

Eragon284th

You need to get loot somehow. Zero risk runs are the easiest. Too busy supplying my squad to care about it when there are always hatchlings in every game :3

PIK

i dont tell you how to play, who i am to do that..... but keep in mind, when the next wipe impacts, nothing of your stuff will stay and all you are looking back is farming marked room with a hatchet... dosnt sounds like good gaming memories for me

and dont get me wrong, i like farming also, looting cool stuff gives me also good moments, but risking stuff to fight is half of the fun for me

and btw. there was always a dropchance for wallets in scavbackpacks and the flashdrive spawn is there since months now, so not the "new hot poo" at all

Eragon284th

I hear you about the hatchet runs, but they aren't the only thing I do. I play with people who have "lives" who can't get on and play as often as I do, so I go hardcore farming every once in a while to stock up a group of 5 for a weekend or so. I personally have never heard of the wallet spawn in the backpacks, thanks for the info. As for the flash drives, I never once encountered any advice on finding them outside of "Woods campsite"

zpwarrior

I have looted 2 wallets off scavs backpacks and pockets the last couple of days. I am beyond frustrated trying to find the marked key though.

Edited by zpwarrior

JustFrost
1 hour ago, PIK said:

i dont tell you how to play, who i am to do that..... but keep in mind, when the next wipe impacts, nothing of your stuff will stay and all you are looking back is farming marked room with a hatchet... dosnt sounds like good gaming memories for me

I personally like to have that balance (BALANCE, soz it's a meme) where I do some hatchet runs or some "cheap" quick runs which give me a dirty tonne of rubles then go all out with the modss and sights and flashlights and tacticool gear which costs like 200k r per run only to lose it all (or turn a profit... has happened before) and repeat the dirty process

Personally I like the hatchet run idea, but my approach is definetly a lot more Solid Snake than the zombies that roam Tarkov.

Sneaky beaky like, kill a scav, get his loot, proceed to extraction, killing everything along the way. Very very fun and exciting. Makes the fully geared runs even better because its like a rags to riches kind of feeling... then I get kicked into the dirt by some fully armored group or a lucky scav and whatnot

Eh, you just gotta love what you have rather than try to make it into what you want it to be. "Only then will you find true happiness"

Shad0w0p
On 11/26/2017 at 6:49 PM, Eragon284th said:

I hear you about the hatchet runs, but they aren't the only thing I do. I play with people who have "lives" who can't get on and play as often as I do, so I go hardcore farming every once in a while to stock up a group of 5 for a weekend or so. I personally have never heard of the wallet spawn in the backpacks, thanks for the info. As for the flash drives, I never once encountered any advice on finding them outside of "Woods campsite"

I have found probably 10 flash drives at the camp site behind the 2 story dorms on customs. On the left side of the gym bag, always check it.