Sign in to follow this  
Ulysses404

Looking for an experienced squad to roll with.

Ulysses404

Looking for some experienced players, squads, or clans I can lend my rifle to. Recently bought the game this past month, been playing a decent amount, got to level 15 and decided I liked the game enough so I upgraded my edition and have been building leveling up and building a decent stash on my new edition. Only issue Is i could use a crew to raid with.

Little bit about me: 23 years old, live up in the frozen tundra of Minnesota, Im decent at this game, pretty much have all the maps, skills, mechanics and stuff learned, and anything I dont know i figure out right away. I love shooters like this, played Arma for years, very stragically minded play style. Still love to have a good time though. I am on quite often mostly mid day to late evening(CST Timezone) I do use discord.

Hit me up on here and we will connect. My in game name is Babushkah if you wanna add me, or ill add you through steam or discord from this post.

1403315186760.jpg

Edited by Ulysses404