Jump to content
SleeplessLuna

Every time i match against a full geard team

Recommended Posts

SleeplessLuna

My pewny little TT will surely kill em all (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง come at me.

CZiq32pUUAA_6pg.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fak3r

You never know, I had games where I die instantly and I have games where I am able to overcome the numbers advantage by maneuvering smart and picking them 1 by 1... 
A good places f1 granade can also give you a huge advantage.
Once you throw the f1 granade move fast and make sure you only engage on your terms, by your terms I mean, you need to be sure that you will win the engagement over atleast 1 of the guys, run away and just watch until you have a new opportunity to take another one. Bushes can be your best friend.

Edited by Fak3r

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SleeplessLuna
3 minutes ago, Fak3r said:

You never know, I had games where I die instantly and I have games where I am able to overcome the numbers advantage by maneuvering smart and picking them 1 by 1... 
A good places f1 granade can also give you a huge advantage. 

i play mostly on customs, kill maby 1 guy and the other or others spam grandedes in dorms or just brute force it since they have helmet/fort armor ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by SleeplessLuna

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fak3r

I mostly play customs and you will be surprised how many times I won over 3-4-5 man squads with the tactic above.

You dont want to fight in dorms, you want to fight in the open where you can easily run away, or let them in and watch them from far away until one decides to come out for granades or loot a scav, take him out and hide again, just be annoying and dont let them spot you ;), even if you get spotted there are so many ways you can run away especially around dorms with all them bushes and trees.

Edited by Fak3r

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TanithScout

Well I fought vs a 5man squad at the construction area. They didn't have fort but paca, aks  and at least 2 pistols. Fort just takes a few more bullets anyway. I used 0 grenades, 1 salewa and 2 IFAKS. I didn't make it out of the raid but I got the squad with hit n run tactics. They wanted to defend the construction tower so I used it against them. I killed them all.

Go into each raid with a good gun (I had a bog standard AKN with a DTK and Belomo, my most trusted setup because I had the 25scav kill in an hour quest, even though I use M4's and MP5's 95% of the time), Paca, Kiver and more ammo and meds than you expect to use and you're only limited by your skill and luck!

If you go into a raid with nothing but a pistol or a hatchet don't ever complain about anything with regards to loot, or fighting pmc's. What do you expect? Yes, you can play the game how you want. No, you will not stand a chance against most PMC's like that. You're just a clever scav. If you cut corners gearing up and play at night to avoid any action, dont expect to be armed with the tools you need to thrive in Tarkov. Its simple stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SleeplessLuna
6 minutes ago, TanithScout said:

Well I fought vs a 5man squad at the construction area. They didn't have fort but paca, aks  and at least 2 pistols. Fort just takes a few more bullets anyway. I used 0 grenades, 1 salewa and 2 IFAKS. I didn't make it out of the raid but I got the squad with hit n run tactics. They wanted to defend the construction tower so I used it against them. I killed them all.

Go into each raid with a good gun (I had a bog standard AKN with a DTK and Belomo, my most trusted setup because I had the 25scav kill in an hour quest, even though I use M4's and MP5's 95% of the time), Paca, Kiver and more ammo and meds than you expect to use and you're only limited by your skill and luck!

If you go into a raid with nothing but a pistol or a hatchet don't ever complain about anything with regards to loot, or fighting pmc's. What do you expect? Yes, you can play the game how you want. No, you will not stand a chance against most PMC's like that. You're just a clever scav. If you cut corners gearing up and play at night to avoid any action, dont expect to be armed with the tools you need to thrive in Tarkov. Its simple stuff.

Totaly depends on aim. Killed tons of geard people with ease with just my TT and to be honest i would rather have my TT than like say an AKS. It mostly comes down to if they have a helmet or not. I don't use any of the good stuff i have before i get to level up my traders so i know i can get it back if i lose it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TanithScout
1 hour ago, SleeplessLuna said:

Totaly depends on aim. Killed tons of geard people with ease with just my TT and to be honest i would rather have my TT than like say an AKS. It mostly comes down to if they have a helmet or not. I don't use any of the good stuff i have before i get to level up my traders so i know i can get it back if i lose it.

Ofcourse any success depends on aim. What are you trying to say? That if you flick your wrist and aim quick enough your TT will wipe a 5man squad or stand a chance?

No, it doesn't. You are wrong. You have much better chances of taking on squads with armour and a rifle than a TT and even then you need skill and luck. Otherwise avoid them. If you run into them? Too bad, this game won't hold your hand and thats why we play it.

If you don't have lvl2 traders the game can be tough, but at that level you aren't meant to take on squads anyway. Before that, just stockpile all the weapons you find (aks) and keep hold of Scav backpacks and pilgrims to do so. Since the AKM and veprs have been added even a very low levelled player can stand a good chance against higher geared PMC's with the high up front damage these weapons do able to shred limbs, but you need to position yourself to do it.

Trying to 1v1 another player in this game is a bad idea especially if you have a TT unless they let you get the drop on them. Which you can't rely on.

I'm getting bored of the amount of people complaining they cant gear/level up but go into a raid with a hatchet or a pistol and no backpack or armour. Getting skier lvl2 is the most powerful lvlup in the whole game. Before that you just gotta farm. Half of EU is still running around like this. GET OVER YOUR GEAR FEAR AND PLAY THE GAME. YOU'LL HAVE MORE FUN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gr8WhiteBuffalo
2 hours ago, SleeplessLuna said:

i would rather have my TT than like say an AKS.

TT is worthless against even soft armor... TT stands for Tummy Tickler if the dude is wearing a Paca or better.
5.45 was made for penetration, and if you get BS ammo(Armor Piercing) it only takes a few good shots to bring him down.
5.56 is really good too, but M4's come pretty late.
9mm is also worthless for armor. As well as .366 crapola.
Even 9x39 wont get through as easily as 5.45 AP ammo.

Remember this simple principle, the bigger it is, the harder it is for it to get through.

2 hours ago, TanithScout said:

hit n run tactics

Right here.

The best snipers in the world will tell you, "Never fire from the same spot twice." Sometimes its unavoidable... but if they dont see you... put a nice burst into the middle of them, or a good head shot or two, and dash away. Always consider that one mightve seen you, and try to predict where he thinks you'll be going, and go the other way. Again, not always an option... but if you know the map well, and set yourself up just right, and get lucky with timing and where theyre looking... no greater feeling, I promise. :begreat: You can almost hear them screaming as they run for the hills. xD 

And if youre convinced that your location is not compromised, hold it. Dont get greedy and dash to the body/ies, cover them. Doubtless someone will happen across them, or even come to check after things quiet down; we are most vulnerable while looting.
"Face down, ass up, thats the way we like to Rekk!" :D 

Oh, and, p.s.

your pic in the first post almost killed me... couldnt breath for 2 minutes. xDxDxD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rix5

They are slow, you are fast. Make the most of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fraali

I know this may be irrelevant, but even the cheap vepr's, and AKS-74U's will do work if you put them in the right situations. My suggestion is to learn what people do and try to flank more than they expect. Solo'd a fully geared 3 man team w/ fort, and all I had was an AKS and a dream. A dream to be the greatest flanker in Tarkov history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kylesesh

Best way to play for me is SLOW and Methodical, especially on maps like Customs and Woods, the Gear I typically take for those raids is a PACA armour, AK74N and a TT for a sidearm along with a grenade and a good amount of meds, usually a Car and a IFAK along with painkillers and a couple bandages... I move slow and use the environment to my advantage, bushes, containers, ditches, vehicles etc, all good ways to provide an extra layer of protection and concealment... When I hear gunfire that isn't aimed at me, I immediately take cover and look in the direction of the gunfire, I wait for a while, keeping my eyes open for any players or scavs to emerge from the area... When in contact, stay focused from the moment the first rounds are fired, stick to cover and try to get around safely while in concealment, try to confuse your attacker, so he thinks your at Point A while you snuck around to Point B to engage them on their flank, if an attacker is in cover, use grenades and their cover to your advantage, a few times I've faced a guy hiding behind a vehicle and got them to reconsider staying there by popping their legs that were exposed underneath said vehicle, engage them so they follow your rules of engagement and be aggressive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OctoMoose
2 minutes ago, kylesesh said:

Best way to play for me is SLOW and Methodical, especially on maps like Customs and Woods, the Gear I typically take for those raids is a PACA armour, AK74N and a TT for a sidearm along with a grenade and a good amount of meds, usually a Car and a IFAK along with painkillers and a couple bandages... I move slow and use the environment to my advantage, bushes, containers, ditches, vehicles etc, all good ways to provide an extra layer of protection and concealment... When I hear gunfire that isn't aimed at me, I immediately take cover and look in the direction of the gunfire, I wait for a while, keeping my eyes open for any players or scavs to emerge from the area... When in contact, stay focused from the moment the first rounds are fired, stick to cover and try to get around safely while in concealment, try to confuse your attacker, so he thinks your at Point A while you snuck around to Point B to engage them on their flank, if an attacker is in cover, use grenades and their cover to your advantage, a few times I've faced a guy hiding behind a vehicle and got them to reconsider staying there by popping their legs that were exposed underneath said vehicle, engage them so they follow your rules of engagement and be aggressive.

I'd like to add to this that always pick your fights and do combat on your terms. If you get the feeling that you're getting overwhelmed (enemy flanking you or lose track of where everybody is) feel free to retreat to a better position, disengage when you get the chance. 
Losing the initiative is the worst and gets you killed quickly as you are put into the defensive. No cover is good enough if it won't allow you to break contact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gr8WhiteBuffalo

And just like they never do in movies, try your best to count shots. If youre facing one or two, you can catch them out during their reload if you were fortunate enough to survive the first volley. Doesnt always work out, but a good habit nonetheless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xianith

Came here just to say I was on a hatchet run and ended up wiping a squad of 3 on customs... Left a set of fort behind and extracted with 20 hp :|

 

Follow your dreams and you can go far! Granted this was after about 15 matches of me being one tapped lol

Edited by Xianith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2