EOD pack still available

Pretzel

I remember i read that the EOD package was going to be removed as soon as the game LEFT the Alpha stage, what happened to that? i didn't found any info or answer about that officialy from the devs.

• Like 1

lots of people still buying it, so thats a good thing at all,

more money = more vodka for devs

drunken devs = happy devs

happy devs = work harder and faster

:D:D:D (before you ask, people dont get an hangover in russia, they know how to drink responsible)

• Like 2
KingOfKings33

this is called - milking the cow until there is nothing left to take.

funny, to call something limited and then it turns out it is not limited at all... it is for ppl like me, who with the fear of missing out to get something while you still can - the best, the most the greatest package...it is a great selling trick that many use, and we fools go for it even though many have gone through all this before :D 

but whatever, im all for more resources to the devs...funny though, no matter how much ppl buy this unfinished product, the desync from day one is still here and some other know issues. nothing has really changed . 

now you can come and yell at me - ALPHA, BETA, EARLY ACCESS , NO ONE FORCED YOU  ( well they did with that "limited best deal " time offer - subconsciously forcing us :D ). im no hater, but i aint no fanboy either. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, ForeverAloneDude said:

funny, to call something limited and then it turns out it is not limited at all.

feel the same way, bursted out 140 out of my wallet for something "LIMITED" feel kinda uhhhh now

• Upvote 1
KingOfKings33
10 minutes ago, Pretzel said:

feel the same way, bursted out 140 out of my wallet for something "LIMITED" feel kinda uhhhh now

Hey, if there are options to upgrade your package/ version of the game, why not add the option to downgrade ? uhhh, i know why... :D silly me

5 minutes ago, ForeverAloneDude said:

i seriously would like to downgrade because i know (feel) we have been misleaded. image.thumb.png.a85a028ca132111e15dd8a8a7933bcf4.png

pretty sure everyone that bought for that reason feels the same way as us! 

Electromech
1 minute ago, Pretzel said:

pretty sure everyone that bought for that reason feels the same way as us! 

I don't really care i bought it for the inventory space alone. Don't see what's so limited about this but ya, i feel for anyone without it.

2 minutes ago, itsaboutime said:

this is probably the biggest seller... why would they remove it? it's the best value ATM if you can afford it.

because they advertised and sold it as a limited edition, and it should be that way. because thats what they promised

I agree with this as well. I’ve brought it up in Kottons stream while Nikita/escapefromtarkov was in there answering some questions and enjoying the show. He said it wouldn’t be available for much longer. My issue is that the ones that initially invested that $140 on a game that had 2 1/2 maps and was unplayable at times should get something a little different than the ones who are just now buying.