Amkohilles

constant game crash even on LOW settings

Amkohilles

Hi Devs,.....i send... :/:/:S:( i do not  count anymore CTD reports to you... how long dose it take for you to fix/patch a game bug thats gamebraking. :( .......1 week of same constant reports :( and still no update or any news?     

Amkohilles
On ‎29‎. ‎11‎. ‎2017 at 11:33 AM, Reloecc said:

rig spec? what error?

heyy.... sorry for late respond but here are my spec...

Windows 10, home edition 64 bit

AMD ryzen 7 1800x

16 gb RAM Gskill TridentZ on 3200GHZ speed

Asus strix GTX 1080 Ti

Asus x370 Prime pro motherboard

850 EVGA power supply 

2 SSD 500GB disk and one HDD 1TB.

i try it runing on low or medium or high settings but it keeps crashihg after 10-15 sometimes even less minutes. it just stop working and gives me option to report bug......but i reported it like 100 times and still no fix ?'? and realy its anoying ....

soo here i wonder do anyone have this same problem as me. tnx for reply 

Reloecc

Is it crashing on all maps?
Is that really every time? (9/10 means everytime too)
Does this happen when you lie somewhere in the bush for 15 mins?

If all answers are "yes", it's very probably the hardware problem. Try to stress your CPU, GPU and RAM each separately for, let's say 15 mins, then starts the game, turn off the stress >after< game being loaded. Lay in the bush.

If the crash comes earlier (eg. in first 5 mins) check or replace the hdw piece based on the stress ran.
If the crash comes in the 10+ mins, it's probably software related.

There is probably no reason to report the bug repeatedly, as the system will very surely distinct report once per user in given time span. If it's game related, be patinent. This beta is closed open for fixing bugs, not for world serious gaming.

You can find some stress tools here: https://www.custompcreview.com/articles/8-best-tools-stress-test-pc-cpu-ram-gpu/

• Like 1

Amkohilles
13 hours ago, Reloecc said:

Is it crashing on all maps?.....

You can find some stress tools here: https://www.custompcreview.com/articles/8-best-tools-stress-test-pc-cpu-ram-gpu/

heyy man tnx i visit that site and use tools to run some test, and i get out that mine ram memory was a problem, i run aida64 for test stabilty and after 5 - 6 min it reports hardware problem....soo i research more and visit similar sites, and found out that my default ram voltage was wrong soo i followed some guide how to increase voltage for 1-2 clicks and it Works now no crashes :D tnx again :D 

Reloecc
On 1. 12. 2017 at 11:58 AM, Strix-Amko said:

it Works now no crashes :D tnx again :D 

I am SO glad I could help, you're welcome ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2