Please make SOLO servers ! !

BigDan818

Can you guys PLEASE PLEASE make SOLO servers for solo players and SQUAD servers for squad players just like Player Unknown Battlegrounds. It ruins the experience for solo players when they keep getting group ganged by a whole squad. Its the main reason why I dont play as much. Please please make a SOLO ONLY server. You'll bring fair play to the community. Its a must. Thank you

• Sad 2

That's really counter-intuitive, considering the hardcore nature of the game. If you can't fight a squad, hide. If you can't hide, die. 

After you die go try again, or maybe you'll get sick of dying and learn to adopt a strategem that's more effective (hint: play in a group). Have fun escaping!

Tarkov is what it is... there should be no separate servers imo. I know plenty of 'lone wolves' that take on groups all the time, it can be used as an advantage if you play it right, other than that, find a buddy or two, or join a group to party up. In the end we are all going to be on the same servers, grouped or alone... and please never compare Tarkov with PUBG ... not in the same league and not really comparable/interchangeable in anyway, shape or form.

Edited by k0zmik

It brings fair play to the field. Why do you think Pubg has SOLO or SQUAD servers?? It' for fair play....SQUAD vs SOLO is like a bully,  but SQUAD vs SQUAD or SOLO vs SOLO is a real and fair fight....

Life isn't fair mate.. and Tarkov is unforgiving.. I dont agree that Squad v Squad or Solo v Solo is necessarily fair, considering the range of weapons and equipment as well as player skill levels...Not to mention the random element of Scavs getting involved... I have killed squads solo, I have had my squads ass handed to me by a solo players... it is all relative

Edited by k0zmik