versace_bumbag

Looking for a tutor/guy to play with!

versace_bumbag

Hi there,

I'm pretty new here, but I have been watching some YT videos and stuff. As I do not have much raids under my belt  there are still some things I'd like to investigate! I love teamwork, unfortunately none of my friends have EtF yet. I am not really a solo player, hence I'm looking for someone probably experienced to hang out with me in-game! I'm EU/PL. I do think I am a quick learner, and I have been playing similar games since the beginning of arma2 dayz mod, sooo lets get in touch!

cheers

DeerJesus

Im up to play if you want to. I know a good bit about the game and could help you get going. My discord tag is Deer Jesus#7692. 

R0w3B0t

New player as well here. definitely would like to connect with some other players. seems like it would be more fun with 2-3 people, Maybe stand a better chance of not taking a dirt nap 3 minutes in. my discord is R0w3B0t. 

Zampauno

Hey guys, I'm new as well and definitely needing some proper tactics training - EFT is a whole new thing for me!

Any experienced player willing to help? My Discord is Zampauno#7698 and my EFT nickname is Zampa.

LeftSinkHandle

I am looking for a few newbies to start teaching some of the tricks of Tarkov that I have picked up. I have a discord server PM me for the link if you are interested. You can also look for me in game, I go by LeftSinkHandle in EFT if you prefer to just jump in a game and get started.

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2