Possible Hacker?

Hunter2219

Once again this is just a question but my friend and I got one shot from someone who we couldn't see within half a second of each other by someone (my friend my mid hop over a fence) there name was YogiBear and I don't know if it was hacks or not could of been a number of things I guess but just looking for some guidance or a possible explanation so please let me know.

Just now, DOOMGUYREAL said:

No but it was NeeB 

same poo dude

I just hope its a desync issue and not hackers running around cause this is the first time ive ever encountered this over like 5 months

2 minutes ago, DOOMGUYREAL said:

but we are in factory in the night we are just spawn and 3 sec after i die easy and it come from no where

It was on woods for me got shot through the trees then my friend got shot in the head while hopping a fence

Just now, HTX said:

Its not suppose to be a call out its just a discussion to see if it was cause I would like to assume it was desync and not a hacker but I'm not positive and would like someone to enlighten me on that 

2 minutes ago, Hunter2219 said:

It was on woods for me got shot through the trees then my friend got shot in the head while hopping a fence

Its not suppose to be a call out its just a discussion to see if it was cause I would like to assume it was desync and not a hacker but I'm not positive and would like someone to enlighten me on that 

If it's not a call out why include his name? Aside from the fact forum names/in game names are different.

The spawns on factory are super close together so it could have been a spawn kill, or desync or lag, or a plethora of other things. There was really no reason for this post, as the search feature could have told you exactly what you were looking for.

1 minute ago, HTX said:

If it's not a call out why include his name? Aside from the fact forum names/in game names are different.

The spawns on factory are super close together so it could have been a spawn kill, or desync or lag, or a plethora of other things. There was really no reason for this post, as the search feature could have told you exactly what you were looking for.

Mine happened on woods the other mans happened on factory so sorry you are getting rather annoyed with this and I knew the names are different its more or less has anyone come across the same thing from the same person cause that would narrow down options of what killed me.

2 minutes ago, Hunter2219 said:

Mine happened on woods the other mans happened on factory so sorry you are getting rather annoyed with this and I knew the names are different its more or less has anyone come across the same thing from the same person cause that would narrow down options of what killed me.

I'm not annoyed, just tired of seeing the same post over and over. The truth is no one can tell you what exactly happened unless we had access to dev tools, a game demo and a bunch of other things that could narrow it down.

Just now, HTX said:

I'm not annoyed, just tired of seeing the same post over and over. The truth is no one can tell you what exactly happened unless we had access to dev tools, a game demo and a bunch of other things that could narrow it down.

I don't want the exact thing just possibilities of what could have happened cause I'm sort of in a wtf just happened kind of state and completely and utterly confused, so if you have nothing useful to say on the forum please don't post on it thank you.

Just now, Hunter2219 said:

I don't want the exact thing just possibilities of what could have happened cause I'm sort of in a wtf just happened kind of state and completely and utterly confused, so if you have nothing useful to say on the forum please don't post on it thank you.

Considering this is a closed beta and in development there really isn't a use in trying to figure it out. BSG will ban cheaters in waves if they are hacking/cheating/exploiting, and nothing I have said could have been more useless than this entire thread.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HTX said:

Considering this is a closed beta and in development there really isn't a use in trying to figure it out. BSG will ban cheaters in waves if they are hacking/cheating/exploiting, and nothing I have said could have been more useless than this entire thread.

If you felt this way before even saying anything then you wouldn't have had to post, I know they will ban them and I know its closed beta and things will be fixed and bugs squashed but if it is a server problem its our job as the closed beta testers to make threads and forum pages about this so if that's all you have  to say then please leave because you are telling me things I already know for no real reason.

Just now, Hunter2219 said:

If you felt this way before even saying anything then you wouldn't have had to post, I know they will ban them and I know its closed beta and things will be fixed and bugs squashed but if it is a server problem its our job as the closed beta testers to make threads and forum pages about this so if that's all you have  to say then please leave because you are telling me things I already know for no real reason.

If you did believe it was a bug or an issue within the game you could have just opened up a bug report ticket instead of posting.

https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/support/contact

1 minute ago, HTX said:

If you did believe it was a bug or an issue within the game you could have just opened up a bug report ticket instead of posting.

https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/support/contact

It is easier to come here and get info from the community where there is a faster response time because more people are available and where it is very possible someone may have come across something similar and might have the answer that would be much simpler don't you agree?

1 minute ago, Hunter2219 said:

It is easier to come here and get info from the community where there is a faster response time because more people are available and where it is very possible someone may have come across something similar and might have the answer that would be much simpler don't you agree?

Not when the true intention of this thread was to name and shame a potential cheater.

I keep running into hatchet lag switchers. They run and teleport sideways then run in closer and teleport more then their on top of you. I wish I had the last guy recorded. I killed two people before he came along and they weren't teleporting and died normally so I can't really blame it on desync can I?

1 minute ago, absynthe2k5 said:

I keep running into hatchet lag switchers. They run and teleport sideways then run in closer and teleport more then their on top of you. I wish I had the last guy recorded. I killed two people before he came along and they weren't teleporting and died normally so I can't really blame it on desync can I?

Not really a question for me its probably not lag switchers its probably just someone who has bad connection on their side and not from the server causing them to teleport on your screen 

1 hour ago, DOOMGUYREAL said:

No but it was NeeB 

same poo dude

5 minutes ago on night factory. I think the high presence of gear attracts shits like this:

https://youtu.be/Zis05j9nmSQ

The buddy I was with had him lean around looking right at him seconds later and got headshot by him.

Edited by RektumExam

Guys, as @HTX has clearly stated, nothing will come from this thread. 

There is an anti-cheat system in place that will deal with anyone hacking or cheating. Forum posts will not do a thing. The developers won't look at this. The mods will lock it for being a waste of time. Also, without definitive proof of cheating, it is pretty unfair to name and shame on a public forum. Imagine your name was called out like this.

All of the issues you are describing sound like desync to me. It also seems like you guys don't truly know how desync manifests itself in this game and so you are jumping to the conclusion of hackers. Take every example you have presented as evidence of desync, trust me, that'll be the cause. The state of the netcode and server infrastructure currently is causing lots of people to experience things just like this. Searching the forums would bring up plenty of reports of desync describing symptoms like yours.

6 hours ago, Squeeze said:

Yes! NeeB is cheating. He has killed me three times now by shooting through walls!

You do realise that bullet penetration is simulated in EFT, right? 

One bit of advise for a successful EFT career; forget about your deaths and move on. 

So, @Hunter2219, to answer your OP, it sounds like you both got tapped from someone with a scope, nothing more.

• Thanks 1

To be fair to this NeeB guy, I throw grenades at those spots too... The only thing you also have to realize is that grenades are REALLY REALLY messed up. Idk what is wrong with this game, But Invincible people, grenades killing you even though you throw them 50+feet away and they tp to your feet. Teleporting players.... I don't know where to stop. If something suspicous happens in this game 9 times out of 10 its just this shitty/great/wonderful/trash game.

There are definitely still hackers in the game.  Despite any anti-cheat.  I was in the Shoreline map last night out on the island.  I had comtacs in and I started getting shot and heard nothing but the bullets hitting the ground around me and me taking damage.  I ran into the shack and started healing and there was two plinks on the wall right dead in front of me.  I got scared and moved out to the right.  Two plinks right dead on front of me.  Moved to the left.  Two plinks right dead in front me.  Ran out and over to the house.  Two plinks on the wall right in front of my face.  Definitely an aimbot and wireframe walls.  I reported it and all I got was, "OMG we haz best anticheat ever, no hacks our game, we g0tz them."  Then I linked them a bunch of you tube videos of people flying around, summoning all the loot on the map etc etc.  Another response, "We catch all hackerZ stop complaining."  

rofl

11 hours ago, Deadmode said:

Guys, as @HTX has clearly stated, nothing will come from this thread. 

There is an anti-cheat system in place that will deal with anyone hacking or cheating. Forum posts will not do a thing. The developers won't look at this. The mods will lock it for being a waste of time. Also, without definitive proof of cheating, it is pretty unfair to name and shame on a public forum. Imagine your name was called out like this.

All of the issues you are describing sound like desync to me. It also seems like you guys don't truly know how desync manifests itself in this game and so you are jumping to the conclusion of hackers. Take every example you have presented as evidence of desync, trust me, that'll be the cause. The state of the netcode and server infrastructure currently is causing lots of people to experience things just like this. Searching the forums would bring up plenty of reports of desync describing symptoms like yours.

You do realise that bullet penetration is simulated in EFT, right? 

One bit of advise for a successful EFT career; forget about your deaths and move on. 

So, @Hunter2219, to answer your OP, it sounds like you both got tapped from someone with a scope, nothing more.

Thank you for actually being the first for answering my question I was hoping It was just desync rather than a hacker