wohehiv

Is there a way to upgrade stash size?

wohehiv

I've looked it up on google, and the only results are from pre beta where people mentioned that the beta patch should've added it in. Anyone knows anything about if this is IG, or when it will be IG?

the stash size is to small to use, and all weapon crates are not accessible at my level

• Like 1

DrBloom

Apart from upgrading your pre-order to a bigger version there is no way to increase stash size, in the full release of the game you will be able to increase your stash size via in-game missions/upgrades. The best bet currently for anyone with a smaller size stash is to gain enough money to purchase the weapons case or items case, these cases can increase the storage capacity via containers.

• Like 2

Ridickmint

The only real way at this time is to upgrade your Edition of it to say Edge of Darkness.
I have heard though that in later updates when the Hideouts come into the game you can upgrade your stash via that which does not actually cost real money.

Asthaven

You can either upgrade your pre-order edition or lvl up traders and get some containers. 

Shimazusan

You have to level up Skier and Therapist to lvl 4. They sell armor, money and weapon case.

necuja
11 hours ago, wohehiv said:

I've looked it up on google, and the only results are from pre beta where people mentioned that the beta patch should've added it in. Anyone knows anything about if this is IG, or when it will be IG?

the stash size is to small to use, and all weapon crates are not accessible at my level

As others said, and by searching keywords in the forum search function, the only way of increasing stash at this time is to upgrade your pre order.

Later we will implement a feature in game through Tasks to increase the stash size.