Jump to content

How to use Bipod on SV-98 / DVL-10


Ezi
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
Am 3.12.2017 um 03:03 schrieb Ezi:

Hi there,

I've seen those sniper rifles with bipods on them. Is there a use for them? Or not yet? If there is whats the keybind to deply bipod?

I was wondering about this aswell, so then the -5 ergonomics are worth taking it off

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 9 months later...
23 hours ago, yobwej118 said:

anyone know if the bipod can be used yet?

Unless there is some hidden keybind I can say that I've not found a way to use it yet. Probably .11 with the r700 * if that's when they drop it*

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Salut

Désolé je ne suis pas au bon endroit .. Mais je voudrais savoir comment on fait des "paquets" d'objets au marché à puce svp?

J'en vois plein mais impossible de trouver la manipulation.

D'avance merci :)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/13/2018 at 6:30 AM, RickySpannish said:

Salut

Désolé je ne suis pas au bon endroit .. Mais je voudrais savoir comment on fait des "paquets" d'objets au marché à puce svp?

J'en vois plein mais impossible de trouver la manipulation.

D'avance merci :)

google translate, as im not sure if you can read english, buuuuut 

Tout ce que vous avez à faire est de cliquer sur plusieurs éléments du même type lorsque vous le mettez sur le marché. vous pouvez cliquer sur la case "Nécessite tous les articles" si vous souhaitez que le prix soit identique à celui fixé pour tous les articles ou laissez cette case décochée si vous souhaitez que le prix corresponde à chaque article de la pile que vous souhaitez vendre. J'espère que cela vous aidera et j'espère que vous comprendrez la version traduite par Google, haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

This needs to be fixed ASAP. I just wasted 30000 to equip a bipod on my DVL-10 only to find out that it does nothing. Why put a weapon attachment in the game that is useless?  O.o

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2019 at 12:20 AM, StormGrunt32 said:

This needs to be fixed ASAP. I just wasted 30000 to equip a bipod on my DVL-10 only to find out that it does nothing. Why put a weapon attachment in the game that is useless?  O.o

You are right that any item added into the game should function to some extent, and if not, do not add it.   :bewhink:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Still not working?  Now the 500 .308  barrel is sold without the bipod completely, but oddly still has the attachment point... While you can still buy the muzzle attachment separately, not so the bipod, which no one sells.

Whereas the full weapon when purchased, still has the bipod attached... and a lower recoil than a converted 'Saboteur' model wth the .308 barrel and muzzle device.   What are we to make of this? 

Edited by AlJabberwock
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
On 11/13/2018 at 7:25 AM, KingTavi said:

still? jesus BSG, its a simple mechanic that EVERY OTHER FPS utilizes 

what other game lets you unfold the bipod lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2020 at 4:50 PM, J-WAD said:

what other game lets you unfold the bipod lol

Battlefield 3 used bipods for mechanical/in-game benefit, arma, squad. PUBG has functional bipods on some weapons

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2/7/2019 at 1:31 PM, Chiknhawk64 said:

You are right that any item added into the game should function to some extent, and if not, do not add it.   :bewhink:

This developer team seems to be adamant on adding things on top of each other without finishing the previous add on, things become lost in purpose and they get too far ahead of themselves, thus adding attachments and countless other things iv seen in this game that aren't even functioning.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
On 2/21/2021 at 4:17 PM, pipjersey3 said:

This developer team seems to be adamant on adding things on top of each other without finishing the previous add on, things become lost in purpose and they get too far ahead of themselves, thus adding attachments and countless other things iv seen in this game that aren't even functioning.

Just out of curiosity, what more do you want the bipod to do? It's a stabilizing aide which is exactly what the stat changement is done to reflect. Are you talking about the lack of an animation? Because to be honest it would actually be counter productive as the bonus from the bi-pod would be only applied when using the bipod vs an always on as is the case now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...