Sign in to follow this  
Ezi

How to use Bipod on SV-98 / DVL-10

Ezi

Hi there,

I've seen those sniper rifles with bipods on them. Is there a use for them? Or not yet? If there is whats the keybind to deply bipod?

CTWombat

I don't think you can use bipods yet, but try pressing alt+L i think that folds your fold able stock on smgs and might have the same function for a bipod.

asd_
Am 3.12.2017 um 03:03 schrieb Ezi:

Hi there,

I've seen those sniper rifles with bipods on them. Is there a use for them? Or not yet? If there is whats the keybind to deply bipod?

I was wondering about this aswell, so then the -5 ergonomics are worth taking it off

devish

Just sell the bipod. Doesn't work and you can get money out of it.

Phatbmx

Alt L folds the stock! Thank you for that info.

yobwej118

anyone know if the bipod can be used yet?

Tower21
23 hours ago, yobwej118 said:

anyone know if the bipod can be used yet?

Unless there is some hidden keybind I can say that I've not found a way to use it yet. Probably .11 with the r700 * if that's when they drop it*

KingTavi

still? jesus BSG, its a simple mechanic that EVERY OTHER FPS utilizes 

RickySpannish

Salut

Désolé je ne suis pas au bon endroit .. Mais je voudrais savoir comment on fait des "paquets" d'objets au marché à puce svp?

J'en vois plein mais impossible de trouver la manipulation.

D'avance merci :)

yobwej118
On 11/13/2018 at 6:30 AM, RickySpannish said:

Salut

Désolé je ne suis pas au bon endroit .. Mais je voudrais savoir comment on fait des "paquets" d'objets au marché à puce svp?

J'en vois plein mais impossible de trouver la manipulation.

D'avance merci :)

google translate, as im not sure if you can read english, buuuuut 

Tout ce que vous avez à faire est de cliquer sur plusieurs éléments du même type lorsque vous le mettez sur le marché. vous pouvez cliquer sur la case "Nécessite tous les articles" si vous souhaitez que le prix soit identique à celui fixé pour tous les articles ou laissez cette case décochée si vous souhaitez que le prix corresponde à chaque article de la pile que vous souhaitez vendre. J'espère que cela vous aidera et j'espère que vous comprendrez la version traduite par Google, haha

StormGrunt32

This needs to be fixed ASAP. I just wasted 30000 to equip a bipod on my DVL-10 only to find out that it does nothing. Why put a weapon attachment in the game that is useless?  O.o

Chiknhawk64
On 1/28/2019 at 12:20 AM, StormGrunt32 said:

This needs to be fixed ASAP. I just wasted 30000 to equip a bipod on my DVL-10 only to find out that it does nothing. Why put a weapon attachment in the game that is useless?  O.o

You are right that any item added into the game should function to some extent, and if not, do not add it.   :bewhink:

gordon1337

500mm .308 barrel for DVL-10.

AlJabberwock
Posted (edited)

Still not working?  Now the 500 .308  barrel is sold without the bipod completely, but oddly still has the attachment point... While you can still buy the muzzle attachment separately, not so the bipod, which no one sells.

Whereas the full weapon when purchased, still has the bipod attached... and a lower recoil than a converted 'Saboteur' model wth the .308 barrel and muzzle device.   What are we to make of this? 

Edited by AlJabberwock