zpwarrior

Best setup

zpwarrior

What's your favorite setup for M4, AK-74n and the vepr/akm?

• Like 1

Leitbild

I take any gun I can get my Hands on. No way for me to Hold onto certain rifles with my Standard Edition and to Hoard or allways buy my most fancied gun. I think m4´s are still the most effective weapon since their Firerate and damge is so overpowered to the other rifles. But I only use them if I shoot a guy with it. My prefered loadout is basicly any gun with decent sights and a Silencer besides the new Saiga Carbine, single fire only is a no go with that low damage output.

Djent_
13 minutes ago, Leitbild said:

I take any gun I can get my Hands on. No way for me to Hold onto certain rifles with my Standard Edition and to Hoard or allways buy my most fancied gun. I think m4´s are still the most effective weapon since their Firerate and damge is so overpowered to the other rifles. But I only use them if I shoot a guy with it. My prefered loadout is basicly any gun with decent sights and a Silencer besides the new Saiga Carbine, single fire only is a no go with that low damage output.

I'm in the exact same boat as you unfortunately, standard edition stash means I can keep a few guns but I mostly just have to sell everything. So my most used setup is a TT...

Xenome-111

Asval for cq. 

Sks  and dvl  for long range. 

After they fix 7.62 then akm fully modded will for the all rounder but till now it's m4.. 

Pistols makarov  with drum mags because why not? 

zpwarrior
27 minutes ago, Xenome-111 said:

Asval for cq. 

Sks  and dvl  for long range. 

After they fix 7.62 then akm fully modded will for the all rounder but till now it's m4.. 

Pistols makarov  with drum mags because why not? 

Whats wrong with the 7.62 akm?

zpwarrior
4 hours ago, Leitbild said:

Ya my buddy has the standard and it's hard watching him have to do tetris every time he gets out of a decent raid. Atleast they gave people some options later in the game with the cases, they save a nice amount of room5a23a97206616_2017-12-0223-34(1).thumb.png.373001f2fdec8fe82a0f56eb55fbedb4.png

Edited by zpwarrior

Guylussac

Well as a Standard Edition player I really don't need a bigger stash after the update. With weapon case and Icase I've got enough weapons, armors and money. I really don't need anymore. I'm just having fun with full geared every raid.

Thanks to the devs for cases :D

Stash.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Skemba

M4 with holo sights and foregrip. Simple yet effective.

Even tho I use sniper rifles for the most part.

Erik_Jager
6 hours ago, Guylussac said:

Well as a Standard Edition player I really don't need a bigger stash after the update. With weapon case and Icase I've got enough weapons, armors and money. I really don't need anymore. I'm just having fun with full geared every raid.

9 hours ago, zpwarrior said:

Ya my buddy has the standard and it's hard watching him have to do tetris every time he gets out of a decent raid. Atleast they gave people some options later in the game with the cases, they save a nice amount of room

How can I even find these cases? I'm level 7 and my stash is already almost full. Can I find them in the maps or do I need to buy them? I sell most of the loot I find and only keep specific ammo types or items. Despite all that if I were to find another rifle I would have absolutely no space left to put it. 

Standard Edition Stash .jpg

zpwarrior
3 hours ago, Erik_Jager said:

How can I even find these cases? I'm level 7 and my stash is already almost full. Can I find them in the maps or do I need to buy them? I sell most of the loot I find and only keep specific ammo types or items. Despite all that if I were to find another rifle I would have absolutely no space left to put it. 

Top level therapist has the money case and Items case, while Skier has the weapons case. Those are all very expensive and sold in euros(after the currency exchange looking at 800k to 1.3 million rubles). Docs case(Keys) is a rare drop, but also a late quest reward for punisher, same as the pistol case.

If you dont mind some advice with your inventory, I would start by not having too much ammo on hand, so you have more space and buy it when you need it, same with mags or atleast less of them. Take the food/water into the raid and consume it to level up your metabolism, youll rarely actually need them in the current build of the game. I wouldnt bother holding onto those car batteries, the trade for the sv98 takes 3 of them and 3 rechargeable batteries, i mean its up to you but thats a good chunk of room. Id also personally sell all the shotguns you get, because they arent great right now. When you get close to peacekeeper lvl 3 hold onto the MP153 shotguns, 4 of them trade for an m4.

9 hours ago, Guylussac said:

Stash.jpg

The cases have helped tremendously I bet if you played before this patch.

Edited by zpwarrior
  • Thanks 1

Erik_Jager
39 minutes ago, zpwarrior said:

Top level therapist has the money case and Items case, while Skier has the weapons case. Those are all very expensive and sold in euros(after the currency exchange looking at 800k to 1.3 million rubles). Docs case(Keys) is a rare drop, but also a late quest reward for punisher, same as the pistol case.

If you dont mind some advice with your inventory, I would start by not having too much ammo on hand, so you have more space and buy it when you need it, same with mags or atleast less of them. Take the food/water into the raid and consume it to level up your metabolism, youll rarely actually need them in the current build of the game. I wouldnt bother holding onto those car batteries, the trade for the sv98 takes 3 of them and 3 rechargeable batteries, i mean its up to you but thats a good chunk of room. Id also personally sell all the shotguns you get, because they arent great right now. When you get close to peacekeeper lvl 3 hold onto the MP153 shotguns, 4 of them trade for an m4.

Thanks a lot lad! I'm still new to the game but from the search I did, I came to the conclusion that air filters, car batteries and lamps should be stored. But considering that I'm leveling up too slow (Since I mostly play Scav) I have no use for them. I bet there will be a wipe before I can even use them for trading. So I'll sell some ammo, the saiga, sv98 and battery. Thanks 

zpwarrior
Just now, Erik_Jager said:

Thanks a lot lad! I'm still new to the game but from the search I did, I came to the conclusion that air filters, car batteries and lamps should be stored. But considering that I'm leveling up too slow (Since I mostly play Scav) I have no use for them. I bet there will be a wipe before I can even use them for trading. So I'll sell some ammo, the saiga, sv98 and battery. Thanks 

I would take the sv98 out into some offline PVE raids so you can atleast give it a try, but personally I dont think its worth keeping at the moment. I actually keep the batteries just to trade for the sv98 and sell it back to prapor. ES lamps are good for a tri zip trade(need a graphics card too). Air filters are rare and trade for the drum mag for the m4, but thats at lvl 4 peacekeeper.

Guylussac
1 hour ago, zpwarrior said:

The cases have helped tremendously I bet if you played before this patch.

Yeah before the patch it was awful. I can only store 4 or 5 weapons and only couple Fort and Kiver. Also I bought the cases very cheap compare to the prices right now. 5k for weapon case 7k for item case.

4 hours ago, Erik_Jager said:

Zpwarrior is right. Don't store foods, ammo and magazines(Look at my stash for what to store). Also sell out those batteries to Therapist. They're good only for money(Later in the game therapist has a quest about it but you don't need to do it. You can max her out without that quest)

You can store meds early in the game because you cannot but them. When you leveled up the Therapist you won't need that too.

Store gold chains. Maybe you can store one roler watch for money case(Max level therapist)

Level up skier first he has the good cases.

Scarecrows

Here is my favorite setup for the AK-74N.

2017-12-03[21-02] (0).png

• Hot 1

TechoverMana

Both platforms I pretty much like having the Weaver red dot, suppressor and angled foregrip as a must for all my guns, prefer the MOE stock for M4s, and stick with the black polymer stock for AKs.

Paradox21

Walther MRS (4 changeable variations, by pressing Alt , right click) on either M4, AK74N or AKM, with suppressors. And a vertical Foregrip. I kill endless amounts of people, with ease. I use Pacas and Kiver. 

~Haze

karch

Generally speaking, I'm not too concerned about what firearm/mods I bring in. I'm much more concerned with investing in the right armor/med. I use a mostly-standardized loadout for every 'serious' (not just a plain-jane suppressed TT) run that I do. It's treated me pretty well so far. The idea is that the vest goes on, and I drop a mag into that. Armor/helmet are obvious, and the misc stuff on the right generally goes into my gamma so I can re-fill my vest in the field.

That way, my preferred firearm is generally, "The one that I didn't sell from the last raid that I survived"

standard_loadout_v2.thumb.jpg.7a5a91b7faaa26b24884c6723c8ce550.jpg

gear69

My best setup for each weapon it's simply the best stuff u can get while looking at stats.

Mineace

Honestly, my favorite thing to take is a stock AKM with wooden furniture, and maybe a T-1 if I'm feeling fancy. Pretty much just as effective as a fully railed one, and much cheaper.

TanithScout

AKN - DTK, MOE handguard and grip, Baskak, Eotech/Aimpoint T1. This is hands down my favorite weapon in the game.

M4 - Noveskey M4 with angled grip and T1. Simple and effective.

Guylussac

This my best setup for the AK-74 btw. (It also has a green laser on left side)

2017-12-06[19-44] (0).png

superskurken
On 2017-12-04 at 5:05 AM, Scarecrows said:

Here is my favorite setup for the AK-74N.

2017-12-03[21-02] (0).png

What handguard is that and were did you get it? :)

Scarecrows
12 hours ago, Superskurken said:

What handguard is that and were did you get it? :)

It's called the Kerbs Custom UFM Key Mod System. You get it from Peacekeeper Royalty for 209 USD. It's not as good as the Magpul MOE handguards for the AK though the UFM does look a lot cooler and can mount other things to it!

computeur

With just a Glock and M4 full stuff I'm fine