azullaris

Server status shown to players

azullaris

Pls devs, think about this suggestion i make. Since somedays i play without a hitch, but others is nearly unplayable, with desync or simply losing connection over and over again until i die. To fix this problem or at least decrease the "fatalities" caused by it, pls implement a server status system, so us players, can know when is safe to join a server, and not fall prey to our internet or lagged servers. I really love this game, but the connection problems is a major issue for the success of this game, so think about it. Thx for your time and peace.

HTX

This has been suggested before, however the server status does not directly reflect the amount of issues any given player will run into on those servers.

If the server status indicator is "red," some people will be able to play without any problems. This is not a good way to determine server quality or status as it's usually good or bad on a case by case basis.

Dubz

This game is just completely unplayable the majority of the time. I just unloaded a mag into someone with no armor on shoreline tons of blood spatter then they turn around and im instakilled fully kitted out fort kiver. I didn't even have any hits according to the game or damage done, this has been happening more and more. Either the game is just full of cheaters or its completely broken the majority of the time. It seems like its actually getting worse, i headshot people and they just run away ai as well on a regular basis. Definite headshots i'm about done with this right now. It's just like gambling, no tactics hand eye coordination needed just hope you get lucky and the game makes you immune to dmg or something. I don't even know whats going on other than a whole lotta bs