leviathanx

Killed by a new hack

leviathanx

Me and 3 others were running woods with a full kit (kiver/fort) when all of the sudden 1 of our guys was killed by a single pistol shot. He told us the location, so the other guy and I set up behind a rock and were preparing to push. Next thing we know we hear another pistol round, goes straight through the rock and 1 taps the guy with me. Knowing imminent death was coming, I ran around the rock and put half a mag into the naked BEAR only to get 1 tapped myself. I'm guessing this is a damage hack. Anyone else have this happen to them?

HTX

There is no option to manually report players at this time, in game anti-cheat will catch and ban them in waves.

Also please refrain from name and shame threads as you cannot be 100% certain this person was actually cheating and not just experiencing one of many bugs/glitches within the game.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

leviathanx

Calculated 1 tap through a rock with a Makarov is gonna be considered a bug/gltich? 

Nah.

Mr_Sheep

I can see into the future! The future tells me this thread will be locked.

• Like 2

HTX
19 minutes ago, leviathanx said:

Calculated 1 tap through a rock with a Makarov is gonna be considered a bug/gltich? 

Nah.

It's a bad idea to assume that every problem with someone shooting at you is a hack or exploit. Shaming this guy on the forums because you think he might be cheating isn't very responsible.

Natalino

Hello,

As stated before, we do not accept cheaters/hackers report at this current time and we also do not allow them. We have a working anticheat that does the work on this and you have nothing to worry about that the player will be banned if he/she is cheating.

Thanks!

D1rxks

My friend and I were just killed by someone with cheats. We spawned into Woods and immediately he started spraying us down with tracer shots from across the map with many many trees in front of him so it would be impossible to see us, he fired at me and i moved slightly and watched his stream of tracer rounds follow me to finish the job. Hope he gets banned soon.

• Like 1

LethalsLoaded

As stated by @HTX there is no option to report cheaters, further supported by @Natalino stating they will be banned if said player is caught cheating.

@Mr_Sheep was right in stating one thing...

#locked - as we do not accept reports at this time on players you suspect of cheating.

• Upvote 2