Someone explain Ergonomics to me?

I'm assuming more ergonomics = good... but could you just give me a way better description of what it actually does?

P.S. Are "max ergo" builds only with max lvl traders?

I believe the most "ergonomic" gear is from Level 4 Traders as you stated, but basically Ergonomics are how well your gun handles, check out this article if you're interested a bit more on the subject. http://gunbelts.com/blog/handgun-ergonomics/

The higher the number on a grip for instance, +10 Ergo is better than a +5 Ergo. The higher the ergonomics on a weapon the faster you can move/turn while wielding said weapon. Also how fast your stamina decreases while sprinting, holding breath and aiming down the sights.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
TanithScout

I wouldn't pay too much attention to any stats right now. There is very little performance increase and hardly any noticeable difference from fully modded to minimal modding to stock.

A stock AK74N works just as good if only slightly worse than one modded with a Baskak and DTK, and foregrips seem to make very little difference. However, the difference in cosmetics and how individual players perform with the weapons is huge.

So play what you enjoy and what you are comfy with. Fully modded guns are nice and shiny but little more than trophies.

• Like 2

high ergonomic is a nice to have on gun, but muuch more important is the choice of your optic/reddot

try out the walther reticle 1 (look for the time it needs to aim in, step around while aiming etc.) and you will recognize its shaking a lot and the reddot is jumping around

try the same walther on the same gun with reticle 4 and the gun feels much more stiff and accurate while moving zoomed in etc.

so each reddot and reticle setting can change the characteristic of a gun a lot, and has much more influence then the ergonomicvalue

so just try around with all optics and search for the one you guys prefer :) there are big big differences in zoom in time etc.

Edited by PIK
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
TanithScout
On 2/3/2018 at 10:25 PM, shr84 said:

No worries, we don't want your type anyway :) I believe something simpler like Call of Duty or Quakelive is more suited to what you're looking for friend. Good luck!

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
vor einer Stunde schrieb TanithScout:

No worries, we don't want your type anyway :) I believe something simpler like Call of Duty or Quakelive is more suited to what you're looking for friend. Good luck!

nah.call of duty mp sucks ballz and quake 3 is way too hectic and looking like poo.Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm2 is more my liking.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb TanithScout:

nice passive agression by the way

• Upvote 2
10 hours ago, TanithScout said:

we need more people with this attitude nowadays. Forums are full enough of toxic people. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 5 months later...
HandOnTheGat
On 2/3/2018 at 5:25 PM, shr84 said:

thanks for your signature! this game seems to be completely bullshit.puh, was about to pay 50€ a minute ago d(@[email protected])d

You must be completely out of you depth. This game is a masterpiece. Go play Forttime or whatever you guys play.

• 2 months later...
Lumberjack_John
On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 7:04 AM, HTX said:

I believe the most "ergonomic" gear is from Level 4 Traders as you stated, but basically Ergonomics are how well your gun handles, check out this article if you're interested a bit more on the subject. http://gunbelts.com/blog/handgun-ergonomics/

The higher the number on a grip for instance, +10 Ergo is better than a +5 Ergo. The higher the ergonomics on a weapon the faster you can move/turn while wielding said weapon. Also how fast your stamina decreases while sprinting, holding breath and aiming down the sights.

Basically just makes the gun more stable I guess.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...