SucoVidya

Hello: Australia and New Zealand Friends

SucoVidya

Gday fellas.

My name is Suco. I am an EOD pack owner.
I'm from the East coast of Australia and will be playing with my current mates and the new friends I make playing this game.

I have a youtube channel for which, once the NDA has ended, I'll be uploading exciting and funny moments of the crazy adventures to be had in Tarkov.
Most of the people we'll be playing with are Aussies and Kiwi's and a few Americans but all are welcome, preferable 18+ years of age as I'm a rude MOFO and use LOTS of foul language in chat and videos.

Just folllow me on the forums and send me a PM if you'd like to get in touch.
In the mean time we're playing Rainbow Six Siege until we all get into the Alpha.

Edited by SucoVidya

ComradeBiggles

Hey, fellow Aussie. 

Commenting from the lovely hellhole that is the NT, hope to see you in the same game (and, hopefully, on some servers under 300 ping...)

• Upvote 1

SucoVidya
22 minutes ago, ComradeBiggles said:

Hey, fellow Aussie. 

Commenting from the lovely hellhole that is the NT, hope to see you in the same game (and, hopefully, on some servers under 300 ping...)

Which version did you get matey?
67323561.jpg

Edited by SucoVidya
  • Upvote 1

ComradeBiggles
23 minutes ago, SucoVidya said:

Which version did you get matey?

Says right below my name. EOD. 

Got it around march, so hopefully I'm only a few days away. 

• Upvote 1

SucoVidya
6 minutes ago, ComradeBiggles said:

Says right below my name. EOD. 

Got it around march, so hopefully I'm only a few days away. 

it's not on your forum posts under your name, it will appear there for YOU but for others to see it you have to turn it on in your profile preferences, weird eh?

Edited by SucoVidya
  • Upvote 1

ComradeBiggles
37 minutes ago, SucoVidya said:

it's not on your forum posts under your name, it will appear there for YOU but for others to see it you have to turn it on in your profile preferences, weird eh?

Well, that's a little deceptive. Oh well, should be rectified now. Thanks for the catch. 

• Upvote 1

SucoVidya
11 minutes ago, ComradeBiggles said:

Well, that's a little deceptive. Oh well, should be rectified now. Thanks for the catch. 

yeah can read it now :P

DCNZ

Im with a small Band of NZers all with EOD, we will most likely thrash this game out during alpha beta and release.

BrandonS101

Best of luck!

seretonin

Yeah waiting for the invite , if anything we should all push for a Australasian Server .

• Upvote 2

SucoVidya
On 06/08/2016 at 6:34 PM, seretonin said:

Yeah waiting for the invite , if anything we should all push for a Australasian Server .

Yeah, I love playing with people from Singapore. They are some of the coolest non ANZAC ppl I've ever played with and their colloquialism of English is funny too ~ referred to to 'Singlish' http://singternet.wikia.com/wiki/Tml

Rippedgeek

Hmm... very, very tempting.  How has your experience of the game been so far?

RavingGenius

Any Pipsi day z Boys kicking about??

Grubby044
On 21/08/2016 at 4:46 PM, RavingGenius said:

Any Pipsi day z Boys kicking about??

I play a bit of pipsi and HIHB.

Check out TAW guys, we need more Ocieanic based players :)

Vietbong

got a few nz/aus friends tempted to get the EOD , however just scanning the forum it seems like there is no aus/nz server as yet? can someone confirm this before we empty our wallets ?

Obi1Killnoobi

Gday fellas, bought the EOD a while back but just got around to getting into the alpha. Any TS or Discord servers being used?

Look forward catching up on the battlefield.

Obi

SCAV_AI

6112 dog 'ole.
nagh, yous alright, aye.

Lorik22

Hey guys, just recently bought the standard edition, and when closed beta starts and full release really looking forward to joining up with some awesome folks in the Australia and or New Zealand region to raid with. 

Dvandsedanya Comrades!

Grimshaw

As long as the server isn't based in a country that monitors all internet traffic or uses substandard hardware (including but not limited to servers, cabling, etc.).

Playing World of Tanks, my latency to Singapore is from *140 - 240, playing on the NA (West Coast) server it is from 140 - 180.

* denotes an extremely rare latency recording, average is ~200

Edited by Grimshaw

RandomNumber
On 06/08/2016 at 8:18 PM, DCNZ said:

Im with a small Band of NZers all with EOD, we will most likely thrash this game out during alpha beta and release.

Hey there.  Just signed up with EOD and grinding out the alpha.  Based in NZ so if you're looking for others in the same timezone let me know - looking for a clan/band  to join.

Wraythie

Hey, Aussie East Coast here, just got EOD and Alpha Access, doing alright but finding a lot of people banding together. Looking for one or two Aussies max to team up with. Need chat, add me on steam. r4z0r_92 or message me here! Playing every night.

Johnnyboii

bought EOD now, Birsbane Queensland Australia      Johnnyboii im keen to play asap!!!

rellikzephyr

just purchased Left Behind Edition, Central Queensland... kind of keen to not die alone haha

on steam under the same name... feel free to hit me up... currently downloading game

ONNIRAMsailor

G'day lads, from West Aus and I've got the Left Behind Edn and alpha access as well, been playing a fair bit lately and am pretty keen to start playing with others online, its been fun against bots so far but I'm now looking for some fellow Aussies to get tactical with.

Anyone keen to have a few games with hit me up.

Cheers

• Upvote 1