Blackb1rd

What secrets are hidden in this blackbox?

12 hours ago, BluExMisT said:

I bet its one of peacekeepers quests Kappa

Wouldn't mind Peacekeepers quests being more than place these markers 

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:10 AM, AngryTwitch said:

Are you guys going to do something about skiers first task being the hardest task to complete? I feel like i spend to much time grinding for the fort armor then enjoying the game its self. Makes me not wanna play after a wipe like i'm being punished for not buying the EOD.

Good news is We've seen a increase in Fort Armor's carried by Scavs over the last week including the Kiver's. Just keep chipping sir and or feel free to dome shot me when I'm not looking :) 

15 hours ago, lowcrawl said:

Good news is We've seen a increase in Fort Armor's carried by Scavs over the last week including the Kiver's. Just keep chipping sir and or feel free to dome shot me when I'm not looking :) 

keep the one you have when creating your pmc, its free :)

I'd say it has to do with the crashed plane in woods. My guess is that there's a Chuck Norris of scav's out there whom single handedly shot it down with one bullet from a makarov! Our quest is to get the flight recorder and get the hell out before Scav Norris comes after us!!!

On 2/1/2018 at 5:21 AM, lemaki said:

keep the one you have when creating your pmc, its free :)

Thats what I did but I guess the lower packages dont get that loot.

On 12/4/2017 at 8:10 AM, Blackb1rd said:

In a short while Escape from Tarkov will present the new quests. What do you think, what secrets are hidden in this blackbox?

flightrecorder_crumpled.jpg

French translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of France @LePatrick
Polish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Poland @TheWay

This will be a fun quest