Natalino

Redesigned Head Gear Slots

2 hours ago, Natalino said:

PMCs, Attention!

For those of you out there that have been itching to wear both your helmets, glasses and some facemasks or anything of that nature; now we bring to you the redesigned headwear slots style presented to you with style by Mr. COOLIO!

Enjoy!

image_2017-12-04_21-35-24.png

image_2017-12-04_21-37-55.png

I think i see an spot on the left of body armor for arm bands

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Nice work!  I very much look forward to this improvement.  I realize the face masks are rendered outside of the player character, but the next evolution in character style should be face textures like hair (beards, mustache, goatee, etc.) and face paint.  And, of course, new clothes!

18 hours ago, ScottishSandman said:

Level 1 with all that gear, I call hacks. 

Who knows? maybe just EOD ;)

19 hours ago, Natalino said:

Is that a new M4 Muzzle device? :o

this is awesome thank you BSG team!

when will it be implemented ?

hope we get a Trousers and a Boots Slot also :-D

Edited by SonicK
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

That´s a great addition to the game. But in my opinion the devs should focus on improving the gameplay experience (such as fixing server desync) instead of adding new content.

Don´t get me wrong, I love this game and I think it has the potential to become  the best FPS game of all times! But as of now, the server desync is just ruining our experience and, therefore, we cannot give proper feedback and do our job as beta testers. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 12/4/2017 at 1:48 PM, Natalino said:

PMCs, Attention!

For those of you out there that have been itching to wear both your helmets, glasses and some facemasks or anything of that nature; now we bring to you the redesigned headwear slots style presented to you with style by Mr. COOLIO!

Enjoy!

Portuguese translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Portugal @dimittri4gc
French translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of France @LePatrick

Anyone notice that his guns are turned to the side a bit? I like that more, hope they keep this for the next patch :)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Marcelo_1979 said:

That´s a great addition to the game. But in my opinion the devs should focus on improving the gameplay experience (such as fixing server desync) instead of adding new content.

That is not how Game Development works. It has been discussed many many times before. Just because there are issues with the network doesn't mean the 3d modelers have to stop what they are doing and stare at a wall until it is fixed.

Different positions require different skill sets, don't go mixing them all up into the same category.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

On 12/4/2017 at 10:48 AM, Natalino said:

PMCs, Attention!

Enjoy!

Portuguese translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Portugal @dimittri4gc
French translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of France @LePatrick

Can I have the gear on his character?