Klepto

I declare today be happy for others day

Klepto

My son and I have been waiting for this game for ages and I am watching the forums and seeing so many angry people...So to all the angry, frustrated people out there I pose a challenge to you.. It's this simple, put aside your own feelings, just for today, and be happy for other people, especially the people that won the alpha lottery. Take this day, 1 day only, and tell the developers thank you for creating this game for us to enjoy, congratulate the people that didn't have the money to buy EOD but won the chance to be in alpha, thank the moderators for all the hard work and their time for answering all of your questions, give someone else a "grats bro"  instead of feeling like you got screwed. Think about how good YOU have it in life, and have some faith in Battle State Games, be happy for the fact that you live in a age that you can even have this form of entertainment to play, I mean you could be living back in the days when there was no television, All I'm trying to say is that you have the opportunity, for one day to possibly change someone elses life and make them feel good. So once again today just for today (august 6th) change your viewpoint, you will be in the game soon, the dev's are working hard around the clock for US to be happy..Give them a break and support them by creating posts THANKING them..with that being said, I hope to be in the game soon so we can all get together and spray multitudes upon multitudes of bullets at each other...We NEED this game to have a healthy, not a TOXIC community....peace..

• Upvote 8

DannyB
Just now, Klepto said:

My son and I have been waiting for this game for ages and I am watching the forums and seeing so many angry people...So to all the angry, frustrated people out there I pose a challenge to you.. It's this simple, put aside your own feelings, just for today, and be happy for other people, especially the people that won the alpha lottery. Take this day, 1 day only, and tell the developers thank you for creating this game for us to enjoy, congratulate the people that didn't have the money to buy EOD but won the chance to be in alpha, thank the moderators for all the hard work and their time for answering all of your questions, give someone else a "grats bro"  instead of feeling like you got screwed. Think about how good YOU have it in life, and have some faith in Battle State Games, be happy for the fact that you live in a age that you can even have this form of entertainment to play, I mean you could be living back in the days when there was no television, All I'm trying to say is that you have the opportunity, for one day to possibly change someone elses life and make them feel good. So once again today just for today (august 6th) change your viewpoint, you will be in the game soon, the dev's are working hard around the clock for US to be happy..Give them a break and support them by creating posts THANKING them..with that being said, I hope to be in the game soon so we can all get together and spray multitudes upon multitudes of bullets at each other...We NEED this game to have a healthy, not a TOXIC community....peace..

Agrees, lets not end up like some of the other communities out there that NO ONE wants to be a part of, Nice post, not sure its in the right topic though, you should probably ask for this to be moved to off-topic. :)

Klepto
11 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Agrees, lets not end up like some of the other communities out there that NO ONE wants to be a part of, Nice post, not sure its in the right topic though, you should probably ask for this to be moved to off-topic. :)

OK moderators move to off topic then please...ty

2btravis

200 (3).gif

• Upvote 1

danielmadden

i felt like reading that post the he is the one who keeps putting up little kitten videos on you tube and posting feel good messages on fartbook  like  type amen and jesus will save your soul!   but he is right  have fun and enjoy   dont forget there ia also a zillion other games to play while you wait  Dorks

Manhunt

Yeah playing Darkfall Rise of Agon, im as happy as i can be

Kwahamot

#moved by request.

Zoraxon

I can follow this train. +1 Got a little hippie near the end though

SUPER-MAN

I HAVE FAITH... IN ME 

:D

Klepto
2 hours ago, Zoraxon said:

I can follow this train. +1 Got a little hippie near the end though

Lol!!! 

DCG_Wulf
2 hours ago, Klepto said:

We NEED this game to have a healthy, not a TOXIC community

100% agreement on that. It has been pretty frustrating the past couple of days, watching all of these "supporters" fall into negativity. Back in early March when I decided to put my payment in for EoD, I knew what I was getting into. I was paying to support a small team that is developing the game of my dreams. I am super anxious to test the Alpha? Of course I am.. but I have no hate or anger towards BattleState. They are working hard to create something unique from very low on the totem pole, considering the scale of other development companies. 

In short, the main problem with the gaming community today is they expect an Alpha to be a finished product, because that's all they see on Steam. Never once have they stopped to search the forum, or read the disclosures. They just want access to something new that everyone is talking about without reading the fine print. 

Let's try to stay positive and do our best to help this game get off the ground by giving BattleState solid feedback and testing results.

[End Rant] - positively :D

• Upvote 1

Klepto
4 minutes ago, DCG_Wulf said:

Let's try to stay positive and do our best to help this game get off the ground by giving BattleState solid feedback and testing results.

[End Rant] - positively :D

Yes, your post is a perfect example of what needs to be said, instead of being negative, start studying up on the game, or post positive things on the forums so the Dev's want to make the game as good as possible, I have seen Devs that got sick of all the complaining and gave up on the game they were making with communities that were terrible, remember guys HAPPY dev's means a better game for guess who.....ALL OF US =)

Skemba

I'll always welcome positivity.

Niner

and some respect for others

Avexum

Nice one, I agree everyone can slow down a bit and just be happy its here and happening, I pray theres a microscopic amount of toxicity.

Europoor

I am going to maintain my country's tradtion: alcoholism and depression

nielskedb
6 hours ago, Klepto said:

Well said Sir !

vicwiz007

I need a different game to play... any recommendations for this friendly nerd?

Goneawol
1 hour ago, vicwiz007 said:

I need a different game to play... any recommendations for this friendly nerd?

Goat Simulator!

vicwiz007
9 minutes ago, Goneawol said:

Goat Simulator!

lol i got bored of that game an hour after i bought it. Was fun while it lasted though

Goneawol
1 minute ago, vicwiz007 said:

lol i got bored of that game an hour after i bought it. Was fun while it lasted though

Have you played Lucius?

vicwiz007
3 minutes ago, Goneawol said:

Have you played Lucius?

no i have not, is it good? i see the lucius 1 and 2 bundle for $5 on steam

Goneawol

Both are pretty fun, good at killing time id say its worth it. 

vicwiz007
5 minutes ago, Goneawol said:

Alright i got em both. Lets hope they last at least a week

7 minutes ago, Goneawol said:

is this going to give me nightmares? im bad with scary games

Goneawol
17 minutes ago, vicwiz007 said:

is this going to give me nightmares? im bad with scary games

Nahhh you get to do the killing :P