Blackb1rd

Glock 17 in the process of texturing!

9 minutes ago, Marcelo_1979 said:

That´s a great addition to the game. But in my opinion the devs should focus on improving the gameplay experience (such as fixing server desync) instead of adding new content.

Don´t get me wrong, I love this game and I think it has the potential to become  the best FPS game of all times! But as of now, the server desync is just ruining our experience and, therefore, we cannot give proper feedback and do our job as beta testers. 

You think design guys know anything about fixing desync? Then why would they stop working to fix something they know nothing about?.

Since last Major patch I've felt the desync HARD but I don't expect every guy in the BSG office to stop working, should the office cleaning lady stop cleaning and jump on the desync problem?

• Like 2

Awesome! Incredibly in love with this game! Looking forward to more rifle barrel options like .300 Blackout (rare) and .223 Wylde (which expels both .223 and .556 ammunition efficiently). Keep up the great work and I thoroughly enjoy trying to escape Tarkov each and every waking day!

So the glock will have single and 3 round burst options correct? Awesome to see the other nato weapons like the HK-416, nice tease! Do you think we can put sites on the glock?

• Sad 1

i cant believe how much stuff guys added to the game in such short period of time... love it!

i`m playing the game since early alpha while it was with water marks on screen and i can not believe my eyes how everything in the game got better in volume and quality. You are the best guys!

спасибо соседям, привет из Литвы ;)

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, BrandonS101 said:

So the glock will have single and 3 round burst options correct?

This is only a thing in Counter Strike. The Glock 18 has semi and full auto modes, but the 17 (the one we are getting) only has semi.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

This is only a thing in Counter Strike. The Glock 18 has semi and full auto modes, but the 17 (the one we are getting) only has semi.

The skill of the art team gives me a semi.

Looking forward to playing around with this new weapon :) 

• Hot 1

15 hours ago, coupe_328 said:

i cant believe how much stuff guys added to the game in such short period of time... love it!

i`m playing the game since early alpha while it was with water marks on screen and i can not believe my eyes how everything in the game got better in volume and quality. You are the best guys!

спасибо соседям, привет из Литвы ;)

an yet there are gonna be over 200 guns in game. That will make it all much more fun ...you will never know what someone has 

On 12/5/2017 at 2:21 PM, Marcelo_1979 said:

That´s a great addition to the game. But in my opinion the devs should focus on improving the gameplay experience (such as fixing server desync) instead of adding new content.

Don´t get me wrong, I love this game and I think it has the potential to become  the best FPS game of all times! But as of now, the server desync is just ruining our experience and, therefore, we cannot give proper feedback and do our job as beta testers. 

The rest of the dev game can add all the content they want. I still stopped playing (testing) right now. So stressful dying to desync. Died last week to someone with his back to me lol wtf.

The desync issues are in the works im sure.....I have not noticed a difference though and all my friends quit too for now. My biggest issue right now is a lack of region lock. Idc about waiting 10 mins for a game in NA East. Idc if i even get NA period....Im sick of 1 tapping people then spraying them down wearing paca THEN realizing i put 20 rounds of M995 into them and they spin around a 1 piece me wearing fort. That is the nail in the coffin for me right now. I am active on the forums and that is it. Idc about content....waiting on a region lock and/or a huge desync fix for the game before i play again.

Can you really blame me?

• Like 1

Most standard Glock magazines have indicators for the remaining number of rounds. I'm wondering if the mag check for the Glock in Tarkov will provide a more accurate count than "almost full," etc. That would be a nice touch. 

On 05.12.2017 at 3:52 PM, Blackb1rd said:

Glock 17 in the process of texturing. Coming soon to Escape from Tarkov!

photo_2017-12-05_15-09-59.jpg

photo_2017-12-05_15-09-15.jpg

French translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary @LePatrick
Portuguese translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary @dimittri4gc
Greek translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary @ZermanGR

is there any way to ask this guy if that crysis suit statue is giftable? :3 im soo intrested in it.