bradleytwin01

Full Auto vs Single Fire

I wanted to get some group opinions on this, I've watched a lot of videos of people like Kotton playing this game and it seems like they are all always running Full Auto all the time. Personal preference of mine is single fire as it allows better accuracy for distance shots and I just change the fire rate when I get in close quarters. But I guess the question is, is that a waste of time? Should I just learn to shoot full auto all the time?

Once you are used to it, you can easily fire single shots even in full auto mode, so semi auto is practically useless. In reality it doesn't work because it takes quite a bit of effort to pull the trigger, so it makes sense to switch. In games I would always go for full-auto whenever it is available. Then you don't have to remember or check the fire mode constantly.

• Like 1

I just keep it set to full auto, and if I see something at distance, I can easily tap and only do single shots and controlled bursts, while still keeping full auto available for when something ends up being close or around the corner so I can magdump in my target without having to swap over first.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TechoverMana said:

I just keep it set to full auto, and if I see something at distance, I can easily tap and only do single shots and controlled bursts, while still keeping full auto available for when something ends up being close or around the corner so I can magdump in my target without having to swap over first.

Pretty much this, OP :) 

• Like 1

I use both, depending on mood.

Auto for close quarters, and mostly auto everywhere and i just tap manually but i still got the option to spray if needed. Or i go in panic mode when ai spawn behind me. 

Edited by Eqlibrium

It really depends to be honest.

I personally only use full auto if it is close quarters in a building/ dense terrain (10-15 metres). 

I personally prefer single shot as you can aim and follow up shots better with that fire mode.   

Edited by vatt84
clarification

I usually keep it set to full auto always, there has been one too many encounters where I forget I'm on single, and go to point fire spray someone up close and I get murdered.

On 12/9/2017 at 11:46 AM, Ang3vil said:

Have to always put on full auto at the beginning of the game is one of the worst things ...

yes it is a pain there should be an option to set full auto all guns in your stash.

• Like 2

i dont mind the full auto but just the recoil sucks on most and if you dont have the lvls with the sellers you cant buy much for the gun unless you luck out and find attachments for the gun its self