Sign in to follow this  
Sgt_Rakins

Color Coded Mags

Sgt_Rakins

I think it would be a nice feature to be able to color code your magazines depending on the ammo type.
That way you can have alot of mags pre loaded in your stash and be able to grab whatever you need.

Over here we use small pieces of brightly coloured tape which we put underneath the magazine. Basically fabric tape of sorts that are a bit more robust than the general scotch tape.
And since there currently is tape implemented in the game I feel this could be one use for it.

3410980-origpic-e1e123.jpg

Edited by Sgt_Rakins
  • Like 2

BrutalButSlaps
5 minutes ago, Sgt_Rakins said:

I think it would be a nice feature to be able to color code your magazines depending on the ammo type.
That way you can have alot of mags pre loaded in your stash and be able to grab whatever you need.

Over here we use small pieces of brightly coloured tape which we put underneath the magazine. Basically fabric tape of sorts that are a bit more robust than the general scotch tape.
And since there currently is tape implemented in the game I feel this could be one use for it.

3410980-origpic-e1e123.jpg

Great idea, I think this would be a great addition! Keep up the suggestions. :D Also so when your in game and you are picking what mag to load (HP or PS) you know what one is which, depending on if you wanna kill a flesh target with HP (Scav/hatchling) or if you wanna kill someone with PS (armoured targets).

Edited by BrutalButSlaps
  • Like 1

Sgt_Rakins
1 minute ago, BrutalButSlaps said:

Great idea, I think this would be a great idea! Keep up the suggestions. :D 

Thanks man! Just a late night shower thought :)

I feel that this might be even more viable if and when they implement the "refill time" of putting ammo into mags.

BrutalButSlaps
Just now, Sgt_Rakins said:

Thanks man! Just a late night shower thought :)

I feel that this might be even more viable if and when they implement the "refill time" of putting ammo into mags.

Exactly.

Sgt_Rakins
Just now, BrutalButSlaps said:

Also so when your in game and you are picking what mag to load (HP or PS) you know what one is which, depending on if you wanna kill a flesh target with HP (Scav/hatchling) or if you wanna kill someone with PS (armoured targets).

I just saw you edit, and this is exactly what I was thinking. Thanks for clearing it up even more for other people who might read this thread!

BrutalButSlaps

Great minds think alike ;).

• Like 1