MKev

Request on behalf of an no-Cheater

MKev

Hello all.

A couple Months have past since my first try to get in contact with support for a friend of mine.
We play Games together for years now, and i recommended Escape from Tarkov to him and
we planned to start together as soon as the Beta starts. Thats what we did. Since Beta we have
played a lot and together with an german Twitch Streamer and Friends of his community.

Now to the Problem. Besides EFT he was playing with people in the community some other games
and he was trying to play Terratech but had Problems in form of stuttering in this game. So some
other players suggested an old Cheat Engine/Console for Terratech to him in order to clear his
Memory manually within the game. On one occasion he joined us to play EFT with us in a Group
but missed to quit the cheat engine in his task bar / task manager. Cheat Engine is not engaging into
EFT or its code but was detected by EFT's Anti Cheat, so he got banned. After that he was totaly messed
up as well as some others of our friends. I know him for years online as well as private and he is by far
no cheater what so ever. I personaly supported him in hooking up his WIN10 system and i am capable
of remote view/control his PC for maintenance. So i would sooner or later come across some weird
Cheat tools or files for EFT if he would have some. But he doesnt and has no need for it and since
i react allergic on cheaters in Games he knows that our friendship would be over by now if he would
join the side of those cheating faggots.

So far from my personal standpoint. Now to the legal standpoint.

EFT is in developement and so is EFT's Anti Cheat. That means even EFT's Anti Cheat could make
some mistakes.

Since his ban he is also banned from Forums and his account has been closed/removed.
So he was not able to get in contact with BSG by himself. Thats why i am writing now. The Support
answered me "we do not get in contact with cheaters" what leads me here. I know this is a serious
Topic and i would prefer to negotiate this more private but BSG gave me no other chance than writing
here in this Forum. I want my brother in arms back after all. He is young and still in school for professions,
so he borrowed him self some money to upgrade to EOD Edition just days before his ban.

Thats how other People got involved now too and they don't understand how a company that took his money
can ban him with an anti cheat system under developement, without 100% or at least 90% proof and
prohibiting any form of contact for him what so ever. On the other hand he has proof, he has the program
which is not able to cheat in EFT and caused all this. All he wants, is to get in contact with you guys
from Battlestate Games to proof that he is innocent.

The last option he got suggested from others today is, to get in contact with a lawyer since EFT's Anti Cheat
has violated german privacy rights by banning him for a 3rd party software not involved/engaged with EFT.
The Problem with this lawyer topic is, that they are right.

But since he still loves EFT and i dont want him to go that far, i please here on his behalf for a possibility to
get in contact and to give him the chance to proof him innocent.

Thank you and best regards,

MKev
on behalf of Louis "BloodBullet" C.

• Sad 4

Starlight

So,

• Your buddy hacks, just 'not in this game'.
  • You set up his system and will vouch for him, which clearly has already failed once.
  • You already got an official response from support, but decided to ignore it.
  • Empty threats of legal action.

Yep, ticks about every usual box for these threads. Carry on.

zpwarrior
27 minutes ago, MKev said:

The last option he got suggested from others today is, to get in contact with a lawyer since EFT's Anti Cheat
has violated german privacy rights by banning him for a 3rd party software not involved/engaged with EFT.
The Problem with this lawyer topic is, that they are right.

But since he still loves EFT and i dont want him to go that far, i please here on his behalf for a possibility to
get in contact and to give him the chance to proof him innocent.

This is my favorite part.

• Like 1

MKev
vor 7 Minuten schrieb Starlight:

So,

• Your buddy hacks, just 'not in this game'.
  • You set up his system and will vouch for him, which clearly has already failed once.
  • You already got an official response from support, but decided to ignore it.
  • Empty threats of legal action.

Yep, ticks about every usual box for these threads. Carry on.

I dont have any offcial response from support only automated responses and one i can not decypher. Its neither english or russian. :D

All i hope for is that some of the devs get in contact with me and let me know if there is any solution for him to get in contact with them or not. He needs to negotiate with them not me. ;)

Edited by MKev
  • Sad 1

Cryootix
vor 1 Minute schrieb MKev:

I dont have any offcial response from support only automated responses and one i can not decypher. Its neither english or russian. :D

All i hope for is that some of the devs get in contact with me and let me know if there is any solution for him to get in contact with him or not. He needs to negotiate with them not me. ;)

Well since he was "cheating" in other games, why should BSG belive him he wasn't hacking in EFT?

OFP

Not wasting resources on negotiations with banned cheaters is SOP in the industry in general, nothing special or unusually cruel here....  And ToS/ToU/EULA generally cover this well.  Basically, from what you've described, you validated BSG's decision to ban him, so why fight for an unban?

Buy another copy for your buddy if you're that devastated he can't play anymore, maybe pool money together among your group.  Just make sure to tell him to leave that poo off when trying to play in the future.

Coldjin

So has be been banded from the game when it is released or just being involved in the beta?

Cryootix
vor 1 Minute schrieb ragingclue:

Not wasting resources on negotiations with banned cheaters is SOP in the industry in general, nothing special or unusually cruel here....  And ToS/ToU/EULA generally cover this well.  Basically, from what you've described, you validated BSG's decision to ban him, so why fight for an unban?

Buy another copy for your buddy if you're that devastated he can't play anymore, maybe pool money together among your group.  Just make sure to tell him to leave that poo off when trying to play in the future.

True :D just buy an other copy :) but just try not use cheatengine at all!

MKev

It is not the topic if he has cheated in other games or just used the cheat console to clear his RAM in order to remove his stutter.

He is trying to get in contact because he is accused for cheating in EFT because EFT's Anti Cheat found Cheat software on his Tasks.
It's almost if Teamspeak 3 is registered as black software and u get banned for talking with your mates while playing EFT. What is
already in cosideration for EFT btw. Not to ban you but to prohibit communication tools. 

• Sad 1

necuja

All bans are final, if your friend contacted support he would know this already. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1