Anti Tank Weapons

wert4210

Anti Tank Weapons

My Topic to discuss: Should be there Anti Tank Weapons like the RPG-7 or SMAW in this Game.

In many Survival Games there are AT Weapons,they make Players really Powerfull and sometime unfair to fight against.

Should this Game have AT Weapons Yes or No .

(Sorry for Bad English)

1 minute ago, wert4210 said:

Anti Tank Weapons

My Topic to discuss: Should be there Anti Tank Weapons like the RPG-7 or SMAW in this Game.

In many Survival Games there are AT Weapons,they make Players really Powerfull and sometime unfair to fight against.

Should this Game have AT Weapons Yes or No .

(Sorry for Bad English)

If I am correct, they will already have the RPG-7 in the game, maybe it will not serve with the AT, but the antipersonnel warhead. Also I have more interest in AT cannons or antimaterial rifles :) maybe the Gepárd M3 in 14,5mm

Gepárd-M3.jpg

I dunno, its usefulness would be questionable at best, given that:

A) There's no environmental destruction (a la Bad Company 2)

B) There's no vehicles, so its main purpose would be null

C) It's heavy and impossible to find warheads for

Of course, if you find one I bet it'd fetch a few pennies at the trader shops...

3 minutes ago, Patfast said:

I dunno, its usefulness would be questionable at best, given that:

A) There's no environmental destruction (a la Bad Company 2)

B) There's no vehicles, so its main purpose would be null

C) It's heavy and impossible to find warheads for

Of course, if you find one I bet it'd fetch a few pennies at the trader shops...

I totally understand your point, but it was intensively used as antipersonnal missile launcer too. 

Alias

A) no enviromental destruction, but with the OG-7V (Fragmentation) or the TGB-7V (thermobaric) warhead it is most ideal for medium-long range building/room clearance

B) see point A

C) It is just as heavy as a regular gun (7kg/15lb), the ammunition would be the heavy part, with even the lightest, fragmentation warhed pulling 2kg/4lb on scales.

Mentioned this in another thread and found it appropriate at this point.

Talking of anti-tank weapons:

Anzio 20mm

maxresdefault.jpg

And no, I dont have to compensate for anything :D

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, camouflash said:

Mentioned this in another thread and found it appropriate at this point.

Talking of anti-tank weapons:

Anzio 20mm

maxresdefault.jpg

And no, I dont have to compensate for anything :D

That is a beauty.... I hope the devs let us have some nice toys.

• Upvote 1

While cool(and fun) I don't see these being the thing to have unless in a large group(5-6+). The RPG launcher isn't too bad but the warheads will take up all of your kit space. Same thing lugging around a Barrett .50 or that Anzio monster! The guy carrying these toys for his team should be so loaded down and encumbered do to the weight of his weapon and ammo that looting is out of the question and even moving around quickly and quietly is going to be difficult.

Similar situation with the one shot RPG-18, RPG-26 and the M-72 LAW. These are lighter, all in on packages that can be easily deployed and then tossed but definitely add some weight to the loot seeking adventurer. 

On 1/18/2016 at 10:15 AM, Europoor said:

I totally understand your point, but it was intensively used as antipersonnal missile launcer too. 

Alias

A) no enviromental destruction, but with the OG-7V (Fragmentation) or the TGB-7V (thermobaric) warhead it is most ideal for medium-long range building/room clearance

B) see point A

C) It is just as heavy as a regular gun (7kg/15lb), the ammunition would be the heavy part, with even the lightest, fragmentation warhed pulling 2kg/4lb on scales.

More with size over weight. RPG shells are not the most wield-ly of munitions.

• 4 months later...

I feel as if the RPG will be that "i love this weapon and can never find any ammo" but when you find ammo for it you would have JUST sold the weapon for its lack of said ammo. Or at least, that would be my luck.

• 3 weeks later...

While were at it. how about Anti personnel Grenade launchers, with the choice of multiple different types of rounds. like the M79 or similar solo grenade launchers, would love me a Thumper