TarkovEscaper

Information about Alpha testing launch

6 минут назад, atom31830 сказал:

All Need a Wave today !!!!!!! 

5 минут назад, ChaosTactical сказал:

Tomorrow! :D

Wednesday.

Shhh, today, let everything go well and let it be today (they keep saying every 1 or 2 days, soooo......)

Edited by CloneWarrior85

2 hours ago, dr_cannibalism said:

Oh, hey guys, just here for a refill;
0627740_l.jpg

To be serious though, throughout this entire thread, I've repeatedly seen people make reference to "guaranteed alpha access" and how they advertised that people would definitely be able to play the alpha for two weeks. Yet, the store page doesn't say that at all. It says;

You are right in that note. But what is provocating is that people like me who payed amazing 150€ are not even garanteed the same amount of play time as someone who just happend to be one of the lucky ones with "a chance" of participating in the alpha. That means that people who supported the devs with huge amount of money may have less play time than someone who payed less. This is unargueable. Furthermore, this wave plan came in AFTER they released the various pre-order packs which changes the entire thing.

But if you're getting the same amount of alpha time as everyone else, do the waves really matter? If you aren't, sure, be pissed. I would be. But if you're all getting the same amount of potential play time on offer, I don't really see how the waves thing is really a problem, especially if it's intentional to control aspects of the testing.

6 minutes ago, dr_cannibalism said:

But if you're getting the same amount of alpha time as everyone else, do the waves really matter? If you aren't, sure, be pissed. I would be. But if you're all getting the same amount of potential play time on offer, I don't really see how the waves thing is really a problem, especially if it's intentional to control aspects of the testing.

I havn't found anything that proves the opposite :-/

I must admit I purchased EOD pretty late.. so the way this is going I probably won't even get a week with EFT.  Even though I paid for the EOD package... you gotta admit it would have been good to say something about the waves beside the "Guaranteed" access part.  Even still after all the purchasers, or as I like to call them "Investors", have fed back that they are unhappy...we still don't see a better description there.  Please change put an asterisk or note or something so people don't feel they are being mislead.

• Upvote 1

Hello!
Are you going to put new waves?
could make the waves bigger?
when the alpha end?:/
we will run out the alpha test ? due to the delay:bebad:

thanks...

9 hours ago, Aarron176 said:

Alright so I know its been asked/answered but if you were to think if the alpha is a min. of 2 weeks that means that roughly there will be 7-12 waves at 1-2 day intervals to get all EoD backers into the alpha. Anytime after that is at their discretion but there is no word on how long the alpha will run for, it could run the whole time into the beta and then early access as some other games have done that so far.

@Aarron176 I love your answer dang the other guy couldnt answer it like you did thank you man.

I also did not  receive  any Key but that's all right il wait patiently

The Developers have enough on there plate we all get our turn eventually it just takes time

also don't forget this is a small company and not like EA

1 hour ago, gjerpe1 said:

I cant get past the area in alpha where i push English or russian .. language and when i push next nothing happens, ive pushed 200 x times hehe

You should post this in the Alpha forums.

4 hours ago, ULTIMATELAGGER said:

@Aarron176 I love your answer dang the other guy couldnt answer it like you did thank you man.

Not a problem, But take that with a grain of salt. That is just an estimate off the numbers/dates I have seen.