TarkovEscaper

Information about Alpha testing launch

Thanks for the info! BUT u guys need to be more open about what's going on, I mean some of us have put a decent chunk of change down on ur game. I won't lie tho i'm super excited for the next couple of weeks.  

12 hours ago, Bagheera said:

I will do a refund if the Alpha has a deadline of two days or whatever. I want to know how long the Alpha will be running.

When you preoredered you should've read the rules man. No refunds. Ever. UNLESS the game goes into a will not finish status, where they stop developing and never finish. The game is so close to done that there is almost no chance ever of getting your refund. 

I preordered the Left Behind Edition mid April. I'm unsure how the NDA disclosure and alpha emails are handled. 

•If i haven't received any email by this point at all does that mean i will not get into alpha at all, or is there still a chance i could still get an email to join Alpha testing?

(are all emails sent at the same time, or are they handled in waves as the alpha progresses) 

•i also saw some people talk about NDA forms. Is there another NDA that i will receive or is the NDA i agreed to when i preordered the only one i need be concerned of. 

And I just whant to know it the tests are going fine? Hopefully they do.

Have you find any big issues?

When or where can i find some gameplay vids to watch?

@jkwasy
I think if u didnt receive any email about alpha testing then you are not in it at all.
I got 1 but im not in the first wave ......sad lyfe.
@svante
no1 in the first wave alpha can talk about it here coz of the NDA and for the vids "nope" no vids  coz "NDA".

Edited by jamie15382
more answer

1 hour ago, syebrex said:

i got it yesterday late though

You'll be in one of the last waves, so will be a little while off receiving an Alpha Invitation.

Edited by Cravez

Literally have had it up to here (use your imagination) with misleading information. How many times do we have to be mislead to get the right answer out of the Devs? Please @TarkovObserver do not let this continue to happen if you can help it. Remember that "Trust" BSG wanted to gain back from its supports, i.e. US? Well its starting to slip away again. Seems like Deja Vu all over again. Saying that EOD has priority then letting lower packages in before EOD and not telling us it would be in waves from the beginning, not to mention dodging the question of how long the alpha will last. Some people are worried that they may not get in until the end of the wave and have a few days of it. Heres my example, Tommy bought EOD in December, James picked it up a few months later. Both paid the exact same price depending on currency exchange. Tommy gets in on day 1 of the start of the alpha, James get in a week and a half later and gets told the alpha is coming to a close in 4 days. Does this seem fair? no. What im trying to get you @TarkovEscaper and whatever other Dev decides to read this to understand is that why should someone who paid the same money as someone else wait even longer because there was no communication about who of the EOD owners should get in first? Oh and James finds out later that a bunch of guys with Left Behind got in 2 weeks before him even though he was told he would have priority over them. But i rest my case, all i can say now is that Karma has a way of coming back to bite the other person even harder, not pointing any fingers at anyone just so everyone knows.

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

• Upvote 1

Still no email and it's the last day of the weekend, late shifts all this coming week.  

:'( 

Let me in damnit!

EVERYONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ..

Stop asking the same questions, thats has been anwsered 1000000000 times.

We are currently on ALPHA PERIOD, thats means Devs ll have a TON of work behind them,

U are not in ALPHA yet ? Please be patient. U have waited 8 months and u cant wait another week ?? Oh god...

So please everyone, dont waste Devs time with the same question or the same complains or the same "please sit down and answer" blablabla. U have paid for a game so now wait for it.

With asking them, u are slowing them and ALPHA ll last 6 months if they have CONSTANTLY to sit and answer!

CIAO !

Just now, Minotaurus said:

BUT why WAVES the game you PLAY OFFLINE WITH BOTS why we can not Play and why its the 2 Wave not already out?

!!!!!

Edited by tjzchchaohui

4 minutes ago, Minotaurus said:

BUT why WAVES the game you PLAY OFFLINE WITH BOTS why we can not Play and why its the 2 Wave not already out?

I'm sorry what? 

-_-

Source?  I can accept it being waves if it's still online with bots, but offline? Are you certain?  Because then we're only dealing with server authentication and no actual server load.  That can't be right because the game is supposed to be online only, even if you're playing by yourself.

No you can not play PVP 3 Frends are in the first wave all say this NO PVP you can play only Alone with Bots 

Edited by Minotaurus

1 minute ago, Minotaurus said:

No you can not play PVP 3 Frends are in the first wave all say this NO PVP you can play only Alone with Bots 

Wasn't asking about PvP, playing alone and playing offline are two vastly different things.

7 minutes ago, Minotaurus said:

What are is not correct on this info i give you about the alpha? No videos no Screenshot no nothing wwhat i say its this what  the People are  saying whats not ok about it?

Playing alone with bots no Online with PVP ITS OFFLINE WTF

I don't think you quite understand the difference between playing online with bots and offline with bots. 

If it's offline then there shouldn't need to be "waves" because there is zero server load, there would only be the initial authentication to download the program then it would be played offline. 

If it is online then you would login to the game's servers and would need to maintain a constant internet connection to keep playing, regardless of if you're playing with bots or other players.  

These are vastly different systems with completely different requirements.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, anonymousREX said:

Literally have had it up to here (use your imagination) with misleading information. How many times do we have to be mislead to get the right answer out of the Devs? Please @TarkovObserver do not let this continue to happen if you can help it. Remember that "Trust" BSG wanted to gain back from its supports, i.e. US? Well its starting to slip away again. Seems like Deja Vu all over again. Saying that EOD has priority then letting lower packages in before EOD and not telling us it would be in waves from the beginning, not to mention dodging the question of how long the alpha will last. Some people are worried that they may not get in until the end of the wave and have a few days of it. Heres my example, Tommy bought EOD in December, James picked it up a few months later. Both paid the exact same price depending on currency exchange. Tommy gets in on day 1 of the start of the alpha, James get in a week and a half later and gets told the alpha is coming to a close in 4 days. Does this seem fair? no. What im trying to get you @TarkovEscaper and whatever other Dev decides to read this to understand is that why should someone who paid the same money as someone else wait even longer because there was no communication about who of the EOD owners should get in first? Oh and James finds out later that a bunch of guys with Left Behind got in 2 weeks before him even though he was told he would have priority over them. But i rest my case, all i can say now is that Karma has a way of coming back to bite the other person even harder, not pointing any fingers at anyone just so everyone knows.

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

I just have to bump this. Thanks Rex!

5 minutes ago, S4R1N said:

I don't think you quite understand the difference between playing online with bots and offline with bots. 

If it's offline then there shouldn't need to be "waves" because there is zero server load, there would only be the initial authentication to download the program then it would be played offline. 

If it is online then you would login to the game's servers and would need to maintain a constant internet connection to keep playing, regardless of if you're playing with bots or other players.  

These are vastly different systems with completely different requirements.

I dont know but i will ask my frends. They are know : Offline or Online :D  

Edited by Minotaurus

Lets all be patience guys  i don't mind if i get in to the alpha il just wait for the beta

why work yourself so much up on the alpha its not that your getting any special treatment.

Your just helping out the devs if theirs any new bugs/glitches/exploits/ and report it to them

Let's go again:

- The alpha started on 5th Ago.

- The alpha runs by waves, only the first wave started with only around 3k players from December pre-orders.

- Each wave comes out every 1-2 days, depends depends on things go.

- All 3 packages are picked per wave (EoD has no priority, yes that isn't fair for us).

- All pre-orders will be on the alpha by the 19th Ago, unless something goes wrong.

- No, you won't have the same play time as early waves.

- The alpha will run at least 2 weeks, but it's likelly it will last longer.

And i think thats all it has been repeatly asked on the last pages, because people don't read the first page.

The day isn't over, until 23.59h there's still plenty time to go.

We're all excited, but nothing we can do but wait.

You can always load Call of Chernobyl mod and get some old-school action while you wait.

Don't forget, unless you pre-ordered on January, you won't be on todays wave.

Edited by CloneWarrior85