Jump to content
TarkovEscaper

Information about Alpha testing launch

Recommended Posts

EVERYONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ..

 

Stop asking the same questions, thats has been anwsered 1000000000 times.

We are currently on ALPHA PERIOD, thats means Devs ll have a TON of work behind them,

U are not in ALPHA yet ? Please be patient. U have waited 8 months and u cant wait another week ?? Oh god...

So please everyone, dont waste Devs time with the same question or the same complains or the same "please sit down and answer" blablabla. U have paid for a game so now wait for it.

With asking them, u are slowing them and ALPHA ll last 6 months if they have CONSTANTLY to sit and answer!

CIAO !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Minotaurus said:

BUT why WAVES the game you PLAY OFFLINE WITH BOTS why we can not Play and why its the 2 Wave not already out?

!!!!!

Edited by tjzchchaohui

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Minotaurus said:

BUT why WAVES the game you PLAY OFFLINE WITH BOTS why we can not Play and why its the 2 Wave not already out?

I'm sorry what? 

-_-

Source?  I can accept it being waves if it's still online with bots, but offline? Are you certain?  Because then we're only dealing with server authentication and no actual server load.  That can't be right because the game is supposed to be online only, even if you're playing by yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Minotaurus said:

No you can not play PVP 3 Frends are in the first wave all say this NO PVP you can play only Alone with Bots 

Wasn't asking about PvP, playing alone and playing offline are two vastly different things.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Minotaurus said:

What are is not correct on this info i give you about the alpha? No videos no Screenshot no nothing wwhat i say its this what  the People are  saying whats not ok about it?

Playing alone with bots no Online with PVP ITS OFFLINE WTF

I don't think you quite understand the difference between playing online with bots and offline with bots. 

If it's offline then there shouldn't need to be "waves" because there is zero server load, there would only be the initial authentication to download the program then it would be played offline. 

If it is online then you would login to the game's servers and would need to maintain a constant internet connection to keep playing, regardless of if you're playing with bots or other players.  

These are vastly different systems with completely different requirements.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, anonymousREX said:

Literally have had it up to here (use your imagination) with misleading information. How many times do we have to be mislead to get the right answer out of the Devs? Please @TarkovObserver do not let this continue to happen if you can help it. Remember that "Trust" BSG wanted to gain back from its supports, i.e. US? Well its starting to slip away again. Seems like Deja Vu all over again. Saying that EOD has priority then letting lower packages in before EOD and not telling us it would be in waves from the beginning, not to mention dodging the question of how long the alpha will last. Some people are worried that they may not get in until the end of the wave and have a few days of it. Heres my example, Tommy bought EOD in December, James picked it up a few months later. Both paid the exact same price depending on currency exchange. Tommy gets in on day 1 of the start of the alpha, James get in a week and a half later and gets told the alpha is coming to a close in 4 days. Does this seem fair? no. What im trying to get you @TarkovEscaper and whatever other Dev decides to read this to understand is that why should someone who paid the same money as someone else wait even longer because there was no communication about who of the EOD owners should get in first? Oh and James finds out later that a bunch of guys with Left Behind got in 2 weeks before him even though he was told he would have priority over them. But i rest my case, all i can say now is that Karma has a way of coming back to bite the other person even harder, not pointing any fingers at anyone just so everyone knows.

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

I just have to bump this. Thanks Rex!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, S4R1N said:

I don't think you quite understand the difference between playing online with bots and offline with bots. 

If it's offline then there shouldn't need to be "waves" because there is zero server load, there would only be the initial authentication to download the program then it would be played offline. 

If it is online then you would login to the game's servers and would need to maintain a constant internet connection to keep playing, regardless of if you're playing with bots or other players.  

These are vastly different systems with completely different requirements.

I dont know but i will ask my frends. They are know : Offline or Online :D  

Edited by Minotaurus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets all be patience guys  i don't mind if i get in to the alpha il just wait for the beta

why work yourself so much up on the alpha its not that your getting any special treatment.

Your just helping out the devs if theirs any new bugs/glitches/exploits/ and report it to them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's go again:

- The alpha started on 5th Ago.

- The alpha runs by waves, only the first wave started with only around 3k players from December pre-orders.

- Each wave comes out every 1-2 days, depends depends on things go.

- All 3 packages are picked per wave (EoD has no priority, yes that isn't fair for us).

- All pre-orders will be on the alpha by the 19th Ago, unless something goes wrong.

- No, you won't have the same play time as early waves.

- The alpha will run at least 2 weeks, but it's likelly it will last longer.

 

And i think thats all it has been repeatly asked on the last pages, because people don't read the first page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The day isn't over, until 23.59h there's still plenty time to go.

We're all excited, but nothing we can do but wait.

You can always load Call of Chernobyl mod and get some old-school action while you wait.

 

Don't forget, unless you pre-ordered on January, you won't be on todays wave.

Edited by CloneWarrior85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CloneWarrior85 said:

The day isn't over, until 23.59h there's still plenty time to go.

We're all excited, but nothing we can do but wait.

You can always load Call of Chernobyl mod and get some old-school action while you wait.

 

Don't forget, unless you pre-ordered on January, you won't be on todays wave.

First wave started 5.8. 10:00 (in CZ), now it´s 7.8. 10:37, so dont fool me, it´s two days.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, weron1212 said:

January wave didnt even started. Is this some kind of joke? Im done.

Please, let them get some sleep. I am sure it will start today. Maybe in the evening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, weron1212 said:

January wave didnt even started. Is this some kind of joke? Im done.

yeah, pretty sad, its day 3 now, i'm on EOD and i think pretty the last wave ever , bought 27.7.16 . I dont understand why they dont push in EOD buyers first... i never payed so much money for a game thats not even finished. I don't know if i would do it again...

 

Edit:And the funniest thing is , if its true what some people wrote in the forum, it's offline so far..... ... so i don't understand the wait :D 

Edited by RaiToR
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 1 minute, RaiToR dit:

ouais, Assez triste, sa journée 3 Maintenant, je suis sur EOD et je Pense Plutôt La Dernière jamais vague, 27/07/16 Acheté. Je ne Comprends Pourquoi pas ILS ne poussent les NEM premier ... Acheteurs i jamais payé d Autant- Argent Pour un jeu des same des thats pas fini. je ne sais pas si je le ferais encore ...

Même :( ( 21.07.16 )

Edited by SukaPurple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RaiToR said:

yeah, pretty sad, its day 3 now, i'm on EOD and i think pretty the last wave ever , bought 27.7.16 . I dont understand why they dont push in EOD buyers first... i never payed so much money for a game thats not even finished. I don't know if i would do it again...

Russian developers. They are not experienced in our market. We expect to get everything we paid for :D All the idi*ts will come and tell me, you will get in alpha later (so you can play for whole 5 days before alpha ends). Lets be honest, most of us bought 110€ edition just because we all wanted to play earlier (Alpha,Beta). Ofcourse its nice to support devs but come on. Atleast let the EoD editions go first into the Alpha. Its unacceptable that somebody who paid 50% less is now in Alpha. 

However with this slow pace of letting people in, i dont even expect to play it anytime soon.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, weron1212 said:

Russian developers. They are not experienced in our market. We expect to get everything we paid for :D All the idi*ts will come and tell me, you will get in alpha later (so you can play for whole 5 days before alpha ends). Lets be honest, most of us bought 110€ edition just because we all wanted to play earlier (Alpha,Beta). Ofcourse its nice to support devs but come on. Atleast let the EoD editions go first into the Alpha. Its unacceptable that somebody who paid 50% less is now in Alpha. 

However with this slow pace of letting people in, i dont even expect to play it anytime soon.

You are totally right.... but we can't do anything....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suspect that something with this invite-system is just broken for them, And they are just sending invitations randomly.

All packages get randomly access now, prepare , left behind everyone.

It's not fair for us.

I do not want to be mad or something for that but, they should at least have the courage to admit to the error committed by with this randomly-invites.

57a67753057d4_Screenshot(74).png.3680d56dded786baadadaf66d9f6404c.png

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2