Jump to content
Reevesbelieves

Hacker Report

Recommended Posts

Reevesbelieves

The player was able to withstand over 40 rounds from 3 separate players, whilst only wearing a Kolpak and Paca armor. He was with one other player who went down after 4 rounds at his head and was wearing a kiver. Blood splatter was reported from all three players in regards to when he was engaged. managed to absorb all rounds after being ambushed and then continue to engage and kill all three opposing players. The match took place on factory and was at approximately 2030 eastern US time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nachtmaere

Player reports are not supported or accepted at this time.

99% chance it is desync. Other 1% will be picked up by anti-cheat and get banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reevesbelieves

It wasnt desync, unless only one person in a game can desync from everyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
swats73
6 minutes ago, nachtmaere said:

Player reports are not supported or accepted at this time.

99% chance it is desync. Other 1% will be picked up by anti-cheat and get banned.

As stated was likely desync.

1 minute ago, Reevesbelieves said:

It wasnt desync, unless only one person in a game can desync from everyone else.

Yes one person can become desynced from server.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedPill8

swat73 sounds like he knows what he is talking about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Djent_
4 hours ago, swats73 said:

As stated was likely desync.

Yes one person can become desynced from server.

Not agreeing that it was hacking, but how would desync explain tanking shots? If he saw the 3 players and then ran off and a few seconds later he appeared on these 3 players screens, them shooting him would still kill the guy desyncing, except he would be a long way away from that position on his own screen. Every time I used to get crazy desync on OCE servers, shooting someone didn't do a thing, but then 30 seconds later when I was 100m away I would hear shots and die.

I have heard people say that somehow your hitbox becomes separate from your player, I'm not sure if they mean the player is ghosting and people are able to see your ghost when you're actually further away from that position, but if that's a real thing then I don't see how desync would create it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HTX
8 minutes ago, THALL said:

Not agreeing that it was hacking, but how would desync explain tanking shots? If he saw the 3 players and then ran off and a few seconds later he appeared on these 3 players screens, them shooting him would still kill the guy desyncing, except he would be a long way away from that position on his own screen. Every time I used to get crazy desync on OCE servers, shooting someone didn't do a thing, but then 30 seconds later when I was 100m away I would hear shots and die.

I have heard people say that somehow your hitbox becomes separate from your player, I'm not sure if they mean the player is ghosting and people are able to see your ghost when you're actually further away from that position, but if that's a real thing then I don't see how desync would create it.

De-sync can explain eating shots easily. His player model server side is somewhere else rather than where he is "physically" in game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Djent_
1 minute ago, HTX said:

De-sync can explain eating shots easily. His player model server side is somewhere else rather than where he is "physically" in game.

Yes I know, but it doesn't explain being able to kill someone while desyncing, as your connection has to catch up with the other players before your bullets will start to register.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HTX
Just now, THALL said:

Yes I know, but it doesn't explain being able to kill someone while desyncing, as your connection has to catch up with the other players before your bullets will start to register.

He wouldn't have trouble shooting at someone in front of him, I believe this would occur in real time. This could either be because of separate gun/player models on the back end or some other reason. Obviously no-one but a dev could answer this 100% correctly.

There was an instance where a guy was shooting me and I just stood there helpless, but took no damage. Not sure if he was just missing or not I fired back and was able to hit him with my shotgun rounds still. I was de-synced hard and had to alt+f4 and reconnect to be able to extract/loot, when I got back in the game I was like 500+ feet away from where this happened. This leads me to believe that even though a player may be de-synced his shots are "physically" still hitting another player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LethalsLoaded

Please follow our forum rules before opening a thread. Making a post on a topic already discussed and answered is a violation.

We do not accept hacker reports at this time. The anti cheat will detect the hackers that really are cheating and ban them.

#locked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2