Blackb1rd

New Year Event in Escape from Tarkov

11 minutes ago, HTX said:

Better start using your stash up you hoarders.

I'm trying to figure it out before jumping into this game. Looks extremely interesting.

This here, has me pretty hyped, I was very critical of this game at first but the developers really are doing some big things with this game!  Devoted, so much progress since the alpha, Great work, keep it up.

• Upvote 1

Despite watching the game from the beginning and having an account registered prior the alpha testing, I only bought the game during it so I'm not eligible, but I'm wondering what is meant by "Promo code for the Standard Edition of the game"? Is it another copy of the game or a discount code, and if the latter, will it stack with the 25% off discount?

10 minutes ago, Faalagorn said:

Despite watching the game from the beginning and having an account registered prior the alpha testing, I only bought the game during it so I'm not eligible, but I'm wondering what is meant by "Promo code for the Standard Edition of the game"? Is it another copy of the game or a discount code, and if the latter, will it stack with the 25% off discount?

Looks to me like 1 basic edition to give away.

I bought the game on october 3 2016, but I remember my clanmembers not being able to play the Alpha untill at least 1,5 month later, and I remember a lot of saltyness on the forums about alpha not starting in august like it was mentioned.

So that got me a bit confused..
Does anyone remember more about it to clarify it to me?

38 minutes ago, Faalagorn said:

It's a code to gift to a friend

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

That's amazing, a whole copy of the game to give away for those early pledges! Really love that you guys are doing this! Sadly i wasnt that smart to back you guys that early :P

I was aching for news and some substantial information about the coming month, and this thread makes me look forward to this month with even more hypedness! Cannot wait to see all the changes and which guns you guys finished for us :D keep up to good work! 

Edited by GraveDohl

Just now, Kleanuppguy said:

Since there are so many people asking. There will be a wipe with the next major patch. Thank you. 

AWESOME