Farming HDD's

bradleytwin01

So I'm doing the quest for Prapor to collect 6 60 round AK mags and I've only got Prapor at level 3 so he'll trade me the mags for 2 HDD's. I'm looking for several ways to farm them. I've been making runs to shoreline and checking the 2 safes and pc's in the building before the extraction but I didn't know if there was a better way. 

I usually find them in Customs. Found a bunch in both the red warehouse spawn and the two blue cabins around it. Even if a player has already looted the place up, they usually leave the HDDs back in favor of the CPUs or GPUs 

Edited by Erik_Jager

If you want to specifically go into a raid with the aim of farming HDD's then the best place is shoreline. You can hit the big houses for tons of loot, then the pier extract for a further 2 pc's.

Or you can venture into a trading forum and trade them for money. Once the game is developed further we will have ingame trading anyway, so this is nothing shady. However this IS Tarkov, make sure you aren't conned...

• 4 years later...
On 12/10/2017 at 1:44 AM, bobbobersin said:

take a case and a customs key, loot the PCs in customs, will take a while but it works 

What Customs key?