Sign in to follow this  
RavioliPastaoli

Report System

RavioliPastaoli

Me and my friends were all playing together on shoreline, everything was going fine but we started all started laging for around 10 seconds at a time each, that wasnt the bad part. We got to the gas station and my first friend just got randomly injured. He jumped in cover where he couldnt be shot, and just died by a guy named Flik. No shots were heard. Seconds later, my other friend just dropped dead too. Again, no shots were heard and Flik had another kill on his list. I was the only one left and saw a scav and killed him. As im looting him, i just got damaged. My head and both my arms just droped to 0. I finish looting him and my chest just gets heavily injured and started bleeding and my stomach droped to 0. I chose to try to extract but all of a sudden, both my legs droped to 2. Seconds later i drop dead and see that Flik killed me. This was just to say that maybe incorporating a report system might help against hackers. Thank you.

24957037_1523858827705371_1503458233_o.jpg

Sardukhar

Certainly a report system for bugs at least as well as hackers. Have a bot sort the foul mouthed reports of stupidity and let tech team check actual reports.

nachtmaere

Report system is a planned feature at some point.

As of right now however, reporting is not supported nor permitted for a variety of reasons, the most important of which being 99.99% of all 'hackers' or similar situations are related to desync with the server, as a result, reporting hackers would generally result in an infinite stream of false reports.

The anti-cheat is functioning, and will ban any real hackers eventually, maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow, maybe you've gotta wait for major updates for the ban waves that will accompany them, but they will be banned, don't stress about it until ATLEAST full release.

Also, it has been noted before so i will note it again, pointing out names, or naming names, is irresponsible and just plain rude, this may have been a desync issue, which means you're demonizing and suggesting that this person may be a hacker, when in all likelyhood, they may be completely legitimate and had no idea how the gameplay was being experienced by you, everything probably seemed perfectly normal to him, but now, his name is sitting out there as someone people might be suspicious of, that's not fair; If he's a hacker, he will be banned, if not, he does not deserve to be smeared.

• Upvote 1

HTX
1 minute ago, nachtmaere said:

Report system is a planned feature at some point.

As of right now however, reporting is not supported nor permitted for a variety of reasons, the most important of which being 99.99% of all 'hackers' or similar situations are related to desync with the server, as a result, reporting hackers would generally result in an infinite stream of false reports.

The anti-cheat is functioning, and will ban any real hackers eventually, maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow, maybe you've gotta wait for major updates for the ban waves that will accompany them, but they will be banned, don't stress about it until ATLEAST full release.

Also, it has been noted before so i will note it again, pointing out names, or naming names, is irresponsible and just plain rude, this may have been a desync issue, which means you're demonizing and suggesting that this person may be a hacker, when in all likelyhood, they may be completely legitimate and had no idea how the gameplay was being experienced by you, everything probably seemed perfectly normal to him, but now, his name is sitting out there as someone people might be suspicious of, that's not fair; If he's a hacker, he will be banned, if not, he does not deserve to be smeared.

It's so much easier when there is two of me :P

nachtmaere
1 minute ago, HTX said:

It's so much easier when there is two of me :P

Gosh i'm out of reactions again, just pretend i liked that <3

Phogetful313

How is this even a case of hacking?  You were obviously getting shot at by someone suppressed.  The sound still bugs out and you don't hear the shots.  

fisherwise

Experienced that before. I'm sheltering and all the sudden My body parts drop to 0 excluding stomach which is heavily injured. I also seed videos on youtube that player can "teleport" grenades to others.

What I would suggest is implementing an anti-cheat system. EAC would be nice since lot's of unity games are using it to prevent injection and dll modification. There are tons of free hack out there and I yet there are no AC in this game

Edited by fisherwise

nachtmaere
4 minutes ago, fisherwise said:

What I would suggest is implementing an anti-cheat system. EAC would be nice since lot's of unity games are using it to prevent injection and dll modification. There are tons of free hack out there and I yet there are no AC in this game

20 minutes ago, nachtmaere said:

^^^^^^