Is this guy hacking?

Diddox

So my friend sent me this clip that just happened to him. I've watched it a couple of times and I'm just wondering what the forum community thinks of it. Is this guy using like a god mode hack or something? I'm just really confused how the first shot didn't kill him. 

https://clips.twitch.tv/CourteousBlightedDragonflyVoteYea

Also here's the screen shot which was after he died in the match (Note he didn't shoot anyone else, he died after he left the tunnels) unknown.png

While it is a possibility, please keep in mind that desync is still an issue. Also, just to note, there is no system for reporting hackers. There is an anti-cheat system in place so if the said individual was hacking, he will be caught and rendered unable to play the game further.

1 hour ago, Diddox said:

So my friend sent me this clip that just happened to him. I've watched it a couple of times and I'm just wondering what the forum community thinks of it. Is this guy using like a god mode hack or something? I'm just really confused how the first shot didn't kill him. 

https://clips.twitch.tv/CourteousBlightedDragonflyVoteYea

Also here's the screen shot which was after he died in the match (Note he didn't shoot anyone else, he died after he left the tunnels) unknown.png

Was he using a shotgun by any chance?

Never mind watched the clip :P

Most likely not a cheater. This was clipped 1 hour ago and the servers have been experiencing issues most of the day.

Edited by HTX

Just now, CALL_ME_SNAKE said:

@htx lol you did it yourself and i don't flame. ahahaha

But i was surprised you did not call desync

This issue today is clearly not the desync we are used too in the past. I played on Woods earlier and was frozen in place as well for like 15 seconds, when my game caught up I fell over dead from some player/scav's shots.

Another instance on woods a guy ran past me by the summoning circle and I fired like 2 clips from a 74U into him and he didn't die. :D

3 minutes ago, CALL_ME_SNAKE said:

@HTX eh. you might be right but i was just having a bit of fun at your expense lol.

at least you don't have that crap that @Losy11 has at the bottom of his posts ahahahaha.

But i am having fun trashing nerd groups with a 74N.

Eh, I mean he's not wrong :P

You see a lot of posts on the forums that could have been solved with a simple support/bug report. I know the gamer mentality is that if you die to bullshit it's gotta be "cheats or hacks," but in a game like this it's really hard to differentiate between the two. And until the time which you can, it's best not to call out players or post repeat/excessive amounts of threads etc.

Edited by HTX

True about the server issues, but I'm very certain this was before all the server problems. Either way I know its in beta and what not, but this is just something I've yet to come by. Thanks for your guys responses.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Woodsen_Moosen:

While it is a possibility, please keep in mind that desync is still an issue. Also, just to note, there is no system for reporting hackers. There is an anti-cheat system in place so if the said individual was hacking, he will be caught and rendered unable to play the game further.

What does that mean, do the developers implement a HWID ban ? So that cheaters caught once cant play this game again ?

On 2017-12-08 at 5:53 AM, CALL_ME_SNAKE said:

at least you don't have that crap that @Losy11 has at the bottom of his posts ahahahaha.

Each person are entitled to their own opinion, there's no need to call mine crap because you think differently. Although i don't really care that you do, it would still be nice to see you prove that you know EVERYTHING about the topic. (you know since you called my opinion crap i guess you must know it all.)

@CALL_ME_SNAKE

• Hot 1

That headshot should of killed him, but it kinda looks like hes wearing fort to explain the following shots. Also I dont think this was Dsync, simply cause of how the scav reacted and shot your limbs, blacking your arm and other DMG. If it was Dsync the scav wouldnt of reacted, meaning you wouldnt take DMG until the server catches back up. Other than that IDK.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...