jcbru95

Riley Company recruiting now!

Riley Company is recruiting more fighters for this amazing game. We are accepting both veteran gamers and newcomers. We don't mind training people and helping them gear we are just building a strong player base for a game that will obviously be very successful. There is always someone online willing to play. Join the discord link for more info from one of our leaders/officers https://discord.gg/ch3m63S . We are a US clan but are no exclusive to just the US! English players are preferred just so we know what youre saying during a firefight :P. If youre tired of being KoS'd or lonely all the time look no further! Hope to see some of you by my side while we loot through tarkov!

Stay frosty Scavers!

Edited by jcbru95
Link missing
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 2
  • Upvote 1

I've been playing with this community for a bit now and they're a group of guys! They're more than just an EFT clan, they have people who are down to play other games such as PUBG or Arma 3. Every time you join the discord, they is always someone on who is willing to play with you. Highly recommend this community.

• Thanks 1

So glad to see so many new faces in this clan. We started our PC division 3 weeks ago and were already 50+ strong! A clan is only as amazing as the members in it and I hope to see more players in the coming weeks join up and have some fun with us in this amazing game!

I joined last Monday. This clan has literally changed my whole experience with EFT from being a lonewolf since alpha. Ain't nothing better than playing with a organized clan with dedicated leaders. You can be a noob and these guys will educate you to be better and give you the best experience on tarkov as long as you listen and learn from the leaders. you can understand the maps better and learn a lot more about the game with this community. these past two weeks have been the most fun i've had on EFT ever. We always got guys ready to play in our discord just hop in and have fun don't miss out on this community, lone wolfs don't be afraid to join were like family in here. 

Great bunch of guys, and pretty helpful to newcomers! Good teamwork and communication go a long way in this game, and it helps to have guys like these to play with.

I have been apart of this clan for around 3 weeks and the people are amazing you will always have people to play with, and its not all serious it about making friends

4 hours ago, Tortoisetanks said:

I’ll join. Will anybody in your group be online tomorrow in the discord?

Of course! We always have at least 2 people on playing tarkov! generally our popular times are 10am est - 2am est. So youll definitely have a group ready to go with ya! 

On 12/7/2017 at 10:52 PM, jcbru95 said:

Riley Company is recruiting more fighters for this amazing game. We are accepting both veteran gamers and newcomers. We don't mind training people and helping them gear we are just building a strong player base for a game that will obviously be very successful. There is always someone online willing to play. Join the discord link for more info from one of our leaders/officers https://discord.gg/ch3m63S . We are a US clan but are no exclusive to just the US! English players are preferred just so we know what youre saying during a firefight :P. If youre tired of being KoS'd or lonely all the time look no further! Hope to see some of you by my side while we loot through tarkov!

Stay frosty Scavers!

Yo, you a recruiter?

• Thanks 1

Would really love to join Riley Company! I have been playing EFT for the past two nights, and just last night I absolutely fell in love with the game! I have been playing on PC since August, and I also play PUBG, Rainbow Six Siege, and Rocket League quite often, but I have a feeling EFT is gonna take over the number one spot!

8 hours ago, B1ood3agle said:

Would really love to join Riley Company! I have been playing EFT for the past two nights, and just last night I absolutely fell in love with the game! I have been playing on PC since August, and I also play PUBG, Rainbow Six Siege, and Rocket League quite often, but I have a feeling EFT is gonna take over the number one spot!

We are always helping out new players/ experienced players with gearing and constantly staying up to date with map info feel free to hop in the discord and see for yourself! I can tell you that we've never had any negative feedback with our groups (which we monitor constantly) so you'll definitely get the most out of tarkov while playing with us!

Playing Since: Beta Release 

Favorite Map: shortline

Level: 10

Overall Game Knowledge (0-10): 8

Prefer Discord

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 7:21 AM, aj021498 said:

Playing Since: Beta Release 

Favorite Map: shortline

Level: 10

Overall Game Knowledge (0-10): 8

Prefer Discord

Feel free to just join up man were always looking for more!

def looking to join, I hit the discord link accepted the invite but nothing happened. would love to play with a solid group of people

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:58 AM, drivajr said:

def looking to join, I hit the discord link accepted the invite but nothing happened. would love to play with a solid group of people

https://discord.gg/ch3m63S    

heres another invite man hope it works we would love to have you!

For some reason the discord link isn't working properly. I am pretty interested in joining up with the community. I just got the Edge of Darkness edition of the game and I'm pretty stoked to play with a group. Ill keep trying to join, but otherwise could someone add me?

Skalocaust#3772

3 hours ago, Skalocaust said:

For some reason the discord link isn't working properly. I am pretty interested in joining up with the community. I just got the Edge of Darkness edition of the game and I'm pretty stoked to play with a group. Ill keep trying to join, but otherwise could someone add me?

Skalocaust#3772

https://discord.gg/ch3m63S

possibly bad link? this ones working fine now if not I will definitely send a private message with link! Hope to see you in soon mate

Been playing with the Riley Company guys a while now, extremely active, great admins, and just a great bunch of people. Great players from experienced and knowledgeable to new players alike. Always a group willing to take someone in a raid!