Sign in to follow this  
DrMarianus

Epinephrine Shot

DrMarianus

I propose adding an epinephrine shot that, when used, brings all black limbs to 1 hp so that you can then heal them (or maybe has a greater effect on the limb it was used on, for instance if you use it on your left leg, that leg goes to 10 HP and the rest of the limbs un-blacken and become 1 hp).  I imagine the rarity would be on the level of morphine. 

• Like 2

DaBombgamer
8 hours ago, DrMarianus said:

I propose adding an epinephrine shot that, when used, brings all black limbs to 1 hp so that you can then heal them (or maybe has a greater effect on the limb it was used on, for instance if you use it on your left leg, that leg goes to 10 HP and the rest of the limbs un-blacken and become 1 hp).  I imagine the rarity would be on the level of morphine. 

I can agree with this idea as long as it's fairly expensive and rare to get. +1

TechoverMana
14 hours ago, DrMarianus said:

I propose adding an epinephrine shot that, when used, brings all black limbs to 1 hp so that you can then heal them

I think this is a bad idea. It's already bad enough that painkillers and morphine allow you full mobility on completely broken and busted legs and medical items hotkeyed and healing instantly. Blacked limbs indicate they're effectively destroyed beyond what you can do out on the field, they require you to exit the raid and get real medical help beyond first aid. Already painkillers need a strong nerf so that they don't allow you to run on broken legs, only remove the pain visual effects. We don't need epinephrine magically healing injuries so severe you can't fix them with any first aid. It's video game logic at its worst and shouldn't come close to EFT.

So no, this idea of Epinephrine sounds like a terrible idea to me.