DesertGhillie

Unable to Purchase Game

DesertGhillie

Hello,

I've been reading all the other forum posts about people having a hard time buying the game, and there seems to be no resolution. I have tried contacting support (2 times on Live Chat), and contacted my bank twice. Nothing is allowing me to purchase the game. An error like, "unable to process transaction at this time" comes up. Do I have to make a paypall account just to buy this game? Thanks for any feedback, DG

DesertGhillie

This was resolved by making a paypal account, and purchasing it through them. I'd recommend making a post about using paypal, because without it I wasn't able to purchase the game. 

HTX
12 minutes ago, DesertGhillie said:

This was resolved by making a paypal account, and purchasing it through them. I'd recommend making a post about using paypal, because without it I wasn't able to purchase the game. 

Glad you got things working. I was able to use my debit card if I remember correctly. (May or may not have been through paypal, I can't remember)

Edited by HTX

Konnor1224

Having the same issue, its ducking ridiculous. Guess ill have to make a paypal… what a pain. 

Ross88

when i try and pay using a walmart gift card it gives me this error [2001: It looks like the Payment System is currently unavailable. Please try again with a different payment method or contact our customer support for further assistance at help.xsolla.com.] 

I was wondering how i get around this.

Wicked4713

Looking for assistance here. I've been trying to purchase the game for almost the last 12 hours now. I've tried using my bank card, credit card, and Paypal and nothing seems to be working. I keep getting the "unable to process transaction at this time" message. I would greatly appreciate any advice on how to get this to work. 

Spartan117743

I am also having this issue with 2 different Walmart gift cards. I have contacted Xsolla support who directed me to Paygarden support who have yet to reply 

Edited by Spartan117743

Shoruk3n

I am having the same issue. Very frustrating as I'm watching the black friday sale timer count down while I still cannot make the purchase. 

DST2287

I can't purchase the game currently either, not my bank, debit card, or paypal.

swats73

Currently there is server host technical fault being worked on by the provider. 

Swats73 

Warmachine400

Hello i am  new here ,i  love EFT i can't stop watching it on twitch so i decided to try it out but i have big problem i can't buy it, i contacted my bank  and xsolla  and they said everything is fine on their side so i don't know what to do. The msg i get is this :Your payment could not be processed. Please contact customer support for further assistance.Pls help i want to play

CarrotSeedThief

i just want to play this game

XsollaAgent
21 час назад, Warmachine400 сказал:

Hello i am  new here ,i  love EFT i can't stop watching it on twitch so i decided to try it out but i have big problem i can't buy it, i contacted my bank  and xsolla  and they said everything is fine on their side so i don't know what to do. The msg i get is this :Your payment could not be processed. Please contact customer support for further assistance.Pls help i want to play

Hello, please contact Xsolla support at https://help.xsolla.com/#contactUs so we could investigate the issue. Thanks

Warmachine400

I already did that  2 times  XsollaAgent and they said there is some problem with my bank i called my bank and they said everything is good on their side

Edited by Warmachine400

Jewiice

why will you not take my poo i just want to play a game

xxxTV

Imagine going to work,  earn big money and not be able to spend it.. FeelSadPepe

Warmachine400
On 1/16/2020 at 2:14 AM, swats73 said:

Currently there is server host technical fault being worked on by the provider. 

Swats73 

Does that means we are unable to buy the game at the moment ? I really don't want to bother  you  with the same thing  but i am  really having problem buying this game i called my bank and contacted xsolla 100 times still nothing ,i  even bought 2k EUR pc specially  to play the game and i just want to know whats the problem .

swats73
20 hours ago, Warmachine400 said:

Does that means we are unable to buy the game at the moment ? I really don't want to bother  you  with the same thing  but i am  really having problem buying this game i called my bank and contacted xsolla 100 times still nothing ,i  even bought 2k EUR pc specially  to play the game and i just want to know whats the problem .

That was a problem the other day. Things should be back to normal. 

Swats73 

Warmachine400
1 hour ago, swats73 said:

That was a problem the other day. Things should be back to normal. 

Swats73 

Same problem again i double checked with the bank if they are blocking or something ..nope everything is fine ,so the problem is this site or Xsolla  ,my bet is on xsolla(i contacted xsolla via  live chaevery day for 13 days )what a waste of time   ...well whatever i am just going to wait for  the game to go on steam if ever  comes out of steam if not bye bye

swats73
1 hour ago, Warmachine400 said:

Same problem again i double checked with the bank if they are blocking or something ..nope everything is fine ,so the problem is this site or Xsolla  ,my bet is on xsolla(i contacted xsolla via  live chaevery day for 13 days )what a waste of time   ...well whatever i am just going to wait for  the game to go on steam if ever  comes out of steam if not bye bye

Have you tried using PayPal as a payment option?

Swats73 

Axial2222

Hello i get the same problem, I can't buy the game the error 3032 and the xsolla support don't help me at all. I also try with paypal and it won't work

shaank0

Also having the same issue, tried Paypal , using paypal credit and my bank card both failed. I then tried to use my creditcard and still gets rejected. Paypal shows an automatic refund.  Really trying to purchase the game.

Kurromorri

I’ve tried both my debit card and paypal. My debit card it never sends the under $1 charge so i cant confirm it, but xsolla support says they did Send it. My paypal doesn’t even let me buy. Every time i click buy it says i need to ad a payment method ie. a debit or credit or whatever card so i do then hit buy and it says the same thing again even though i have everything already set up. I’ve tried for 4 hours now and nothing seems to work. 

Kurromorri
27 minutes ago, Kurromorri said:

I’ve tried both my debit card and paypal. My debit card it never sends the under $1 charge so i cant confirm it, but xsolla support says they did Send it. My paypal doesn’t even let me buy. Every time i click buy it says i need to ad a payment method ie. a debit or credit or whatever card so i do then hit buy and it says the same thing again even though i have everything already set up. I’ve tried for 4 hours now and nothing seems to work. 

Update:

I called my bank and they confirmed that the under $1 transactions did come out and go back in to my account. They can see that but on the customers end (me) it is not visible because it got returned immediately. So I stayed on the phone with them and purchased the game so that they could informed of the amount that was taken out and i could confirm it. The transaction worked and I downloaded the game. I hope this helped someone.