Unable to Purchase Game

DesertGhillie

On 2/4/2020 at 12:39 PM, Kurromorri said:

Update:

I called my bank and they confirmed that the under $1 transactions did come out and go back in to my account. They can see that but on the customers end (me) it is not visible because it got returned immediately. So I stayed on the phone with them and purchased the game so that they could informed of the amount that was taken out and i could confirm it. The transaction worked and I downloaded the game. I hope this helped someone. 

Glad you managed to get it resolved. 

Swats73 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
VirtualPotato

I am trying to purchase the Escape From Tarkov Standard Edition. After putting my debit card information in and doing the extra verification, It says that I was unable to continue with the purchase. Now when I put my debit card information back in it says it was declined. Should I try PayPal?

• 1 month later...

After frustrating myself with this exact same problem others are experiencing, too, I tried buying the game using my PHONE, which worked. I tried every single payment option available to me (which took me around 20 attempts, including attempts where I tried payment options up to three times) and only after whipping my phone out and paying through paypal did it work.

It seems as if they don't want your money..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Am 24.12.2020 um 20:54 schrieb MiilkShakes:

If anybody is still having this issue, I also purchased(Visa/Debit) it on my phone and worked first try. Hope y'all get it resolved if that doesn't work. 

Ah Yea? i tried Credit Card and i was sure i had money on it.

its not Possible to pay. How even The People could verify the Information about Credit Card because you cant write Living Adress which is needed for Transactions at Credit Card. But hey nevermind, i wanted to buy this game, i cant trough paypal because its blocked because of hacking, then i dont have acccess to paysafe cards, because other country i cant do it with ''bank card'' i have a ''post bank card'' so not possible. when i tried with amazon.com, still waiting after one day for the transaction to be done but no.

I loaded 40 Euros on The Amazon account, and after that, they told me i cant pay with it.

What a Reasonable duck EFT! Really, get a life with paying! What is this? YOU CANT EVEN BUY A GAME YOU LIKE, THATS REALLY FRUSTRATING. NEVER EVER

Gerade eben schrieb R4D1:

Ah Yea? i tried Credit Card and i was sure i had money on it.

its not Possible to pay. How even The People could verify the Information about Credit Card because you cant write Living Adress which is needed for Transactions at Credit Card. But hey nevermind, i wanted to buy this game, i cant trough paypal because its blocked because of hacking, then i dont have acccess to paysafe cards, because other country i cant do it with ''bank card'' i have a ''post bank card'' so not possible. when i tried with amazon.com, still waiting after one day for the transaction to be done but no.

I loaded 40 Euros on The Amazon account, and after that, they told me i cant pay with it.

What a Reasonable duck EFT! Really, get a life with paying! What is this? YOU CANT EVEN BUY A GAME YOU LIKE, THATS REALLY FRUSTRATING. NEVER EVER

Youre losing all your Customer Battlestate!

Ive been trying to buy the game any way possible even attempted on my phone contacted Xsolla support they basically said duck off im on my 13th hour of attempting to buy this game this is bullshit and battle state needs to change the service they get payments through cause Xsolla is absolute trash.

• 2 weeks later...
yg4k_19

Some please help I been trying to purchase this game for about a week already and can’t but I’m having a completely different issue . I tried to purchase the game and the next webpage wouldn’t load I guess I refreshed the page so much that not it checks to see if I’m a robot every time and after I answer it says my IP address has been suspended try again later it’s been a week same problem I’m very new to pc and don’t know what to do the pc is also brand new and literally this game was going to be the first I downloaded 

On 2/19/2020 at 1:31 PM, Crunkn8r said:

Ok, for some reason I was able to purchase a copy of the game through my phone. good luck guys.

We’re u able to down load it off ur pc after ???

yg4k_19
On 2/19/2020 at 1:31 PM, Crunkn8r said:

Ok, for some reason I was able to purchase a copy of the game through my phone. good luck guys.

We’re u able to down load it off ur pc after ???

• 2 weeks later...
d3voo

for me .. using my bank account or PayPal .. it will still tell me that my purches has failed 

but it will still take your money 

• 3 weeks later...
HarryCogsn

So I still have problems to buy or upgrade my account too. The issue is exactly the same as you guy described.

No matter which payment solution I choose, I still get same error code from Xsolla. That they're unable to process my payment.

After 13 mails including some copy and paste mails from a bot, they told me I'm not allowed to buy a guy through Xsolla because I had an Dispute with Paypal and claimed that an payment to Twitch was not authorized. All that happend in 2017 they said.

I should provide a screenshot including the billingnumber and they would take on with further investigations. 

The thing is: I created my PP account in 2018 and until last year I didnt even know what twitch exactly is and didnt even had an account there, surley I never bought something on twitch or whatsoever. 

This is one thing, but why the hell they dont let me use any other payment solution?! Like Paysafe, Amazon Pay etc. I really dont get it.

The last thing I heard from them is that they we're unable to help me bc I didnt gave them any Information they needed. How should I?

Feels like a bad joke to me, its really frustrating that the support isnt really a support. I never experienced so much bullshit for buying a game. I honestly hope that BSG get rid off Xsolla asap.

PS: take your time and google or search reddit to find out how shady Xsolla really is. There are cases over cases where they take your money and you'll never get product