Sign in to follow this  
Lamyata

Fix this when i got in a game 2 min after start

Lamyata

Fix this issue when i can join raid 2 min after raid is already started cause not only i am desynced  af and everyone is teleporting on my screen but also we all know where are the start locations and i em getting camped on joining. It is annoying as hell wtf. If there is not enough players to start a map everyone should wait. Why is that i am joined with disadvantage damn bro i am so angry with this issue. 

HTX
10 minutes ago, Lamyata said:

Fix this issue when i can join raid 2 min after raid is already started cause not only i am desynced  af and everyone is teleporting on my screen but also we all know where are the start locations and i em getting camped on joining. It is annoying as hell wtf. If there is not enough players to start a map everyone should wait. Why is that i am joined with disadvantage damn bro i am so angry with this issue. 

The delayed spawning is intentional I'm pretty sure. This is to avoid everyone spawning together extremely close to each other.

Either way I wouldn't worry too much about it as this current spawn system is not going to be in the final release, it's more of a placeholder. Dynamic spawning and/or open world will fix all the issues you are having with this.

Edited by HTX

Geoshot

If anything you have an advantage because you are behind the PMC's at the back of the map.

But on December 28th, dynamic spawning and extraction systems will be put into the game so everything is going to change anyway!

Asterix909
1 hour ago, Geoshot said:

But on December 28th, dynamic spawning and extraction systems will be put into the game so everything is going to change anyway!

Where the heck do you get Dec 28 from, for that? It is very clearly stated that additional content doesn't come until 2018.

Geoshot
52 minutes ago, Asterix909 said:

Where the heck do you get Dec 28 from, for that? It is very clearly stated that additional content doesn't come until 2018.

Wrong.

"Also, we announce that forthcoming updates, which will be released before the end of the year, will include the full version of the Shoreline map, new weapons and items, as well as new features such as the new spawn and extraction system, dynamic weapon size change, helmet customization system and improved headwear slots, redesigned system of weapon mastering, dogtags and other features, which will be explained in more detail in the near future."

https://www.facebook.com/escapefromtarkov/posts/1765187190442260

If it's before the end of the year, it makes sense it will be included in the 28th OBT update.

Edited by Geoshot

Asterix909
9 hours ago, Geoshot said:

If it's before the end of the year, it makes sense it will be included in the 28th OBT update.

It appears we are both wrong. You are correct, it looks like additional content is scheduled before the end of the year, as you quoted. But it says absolutely nothing about Dec 28, which also is NOT the OBT.

From the link you posted: "Thuswise, starting December 28 and over a few weeks, we'll conduct load testing of game servers in order to adjust processing for a large number of new players at the start of the OBT in the beginning of 2018."

The only significance Dec 28 has is it will start a load testing phase. OBT is not until 2018. But I do admit the content is stated to come this year.

Frightner

Problem still happening to me. So not fixed till today.

FLEURDELYSttv
On 12/8/2017 at 5:41 PM, HTX said:

The delayed spawning is intentional I'm pretty sure. This is to avoid everyone spawning together extremely close to each other.

Either way I wouldn't worry too much about it as this current spawn system is not going to be in the final release, it's more of a placeholder. Dynamic spawning and/or open world will fix all the issues you are having with this.

The game leaves a 5 minute buffer time for PMCs & Scav players to join in if the game has not been filled up yet.

As per my knowledge this is the only reason causing delayed spawns.

21 minutes ago, TarkovCitizen64250 said:

Problem still happening to me. So not fixed till today.

Please refer to my answer ^

MJelicks

This thread is from two+ years ago, can we just close it since this issue is 99% likely resolved 😂

Frightner
Am 4.4.2020 um 21:07 schrieb MJelicks:

This thread is from two+ years ago, can we just close it since this issue is 99% likely resolved 😂

No because still happens to me. every 3rd round i will join maches start time is at 30 mins. Till i am in the game it needs 1 min after "searching for a mach" so all is looted most players allready exit. Best i was joining was 21 mins left. So not to 99% resolved.

MJelicks
On 4/7/2020 at 4:36 PM, TarkovCitizen64250 said:

No because still happens to me. every 3rd round i will join maches start time is at 30 mins. Till i am in the game it needs 1 min after "searching for a mach" so all is looted most players allready exit. Best i was joining was 21 mins left. So not to 99% resolved.

Where do you have the game installed, HDD or SSD? If it's on an HDD, try moving it to your SSD. Other than that, it most likely revolves around your PC build itself, as most people I play with or see playing get in relatively quick. I used to load in slow and longer like you did, but when I moved my game to my SSD it moved a lot faster