Captain_LayZ

OCE Sherpa Required

Captain_LayZ

Hey Guys

If an experienced OCE Sherpa would like to help a new EFT player and make a new mate. Then reply to this thread or inbox me. Got plenty of time these days as im off work from a pretty bad injury. Would be much appreciated

I sunk over 2k hours into Arma 3 BP mod. so not completely useless to run with. Everyone on my friends list is currently chasing rank on PUBG and it doesnt interest me.

my days of lording my E-Penis over rank are over.

im 30 now and love tactical/team play/PVE

Thanks for reading.

LayZ

I'll bite. I'm not an official sherpa in any capacity but I can help out newbies in OCE. Reply here or private message me and I'll hook you up with a discord link you can find me at.

BiodecayYT

Sure, I'll surely help you. I've been playing for about a year now and can teach you tactics. And what to do most of the time on most maps.

Gynzo

I hate to necro a thread, but I figure it's probably better than making a new one, so...

I'm in the same boat as OP. New OCE player, went all-in with the EOD only to find out that the game has muuuch more to it than the videos I've watched could convey. In over my head. Definitely looking for a sherpa to show me the ropes.

Magpie231

We've just created a sherpa program in our OCE discord to help new players find willing guides https://discord.gg/EQ4WqWM

Biodecay is already a member

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2