Sign in to follow this  
cobyfrenchfrye

The EFT Outpost: Newly Created Community

cobyfrenchfrye

My buddy and I took it upon ourselves to create a server whose sole purpose is for Escape from Tarkov players. We noticed many servers were not designed for the game and there was just a small section for the game in each. We have created this server with the intent to serve the entire player base. We're starting small.. but we would soon love for the entire Tarkov community to feel welcome in our server. 

We have specific channels for Trading, Modding, Teamplay, and more that may be added in the future. We have set specific ground rules to uphold the simplicity of the game while removing confusion and chaos. We've also created a base where new or inexperienced players may receive help. If any of you are interested, here is the ad we use to spread the word of our just-sprouting server:

The EFT Outpost: Newly created Discord Server designed specifically for Tarkov to appeal to the majority of the player base. Included sections for team play, modding, and trading!
https://discord.gg/MQjYdQr (<-- Permanent Link)

• Like 1

cobyfrenchfrye
On 12/9/2017 at 11:32 PM, cobyfrenchfrye said:

My buddy and I took it upon ourselves to create a server whose sole purpose is for Escape from Tarkov players. We noticed many servers were not designed for the game and there was just a small section for the game in each. We have created this server with the intent to serve the entire player base. We're starting small.. but we would soon love for the entire Tarkov community to feel welcome in our server. 

We have specific channels for Trading, Modding, Teamplay, and more that may be added in the future. We have set specific ground rules to uphold the simplicity of the game while removing confusion and chaos. We've also created a base where new or inexperienced players may receive help. If any of you are interested, here is the ad we use to spread the word of our just-sprouting server:

The EFT Outpost: Newly created Discord Server designed specifically for Tarkov to appeal to the majority of the player base. Included sections for team play, modding, and trading!
https://discord.gg/MQjYdQr (<-- Permanent Link)

UPDATE: Our total member count has increased with new members, streamers, and general community fans! We have received feedback and have improved, and are going to continue to improve, the server! 
**Many members have found our sections and information provided useful and are enjoying the server.