Rainbowless

Raid Spawning

Rainbowless

Hi I've been playing for a few weeks now and I have a question, if anyone has an answer. I'm wondering is it possible to spawn into a raid alone, just you and scav AI? Sometimes I do night games and no one is in the preraid list thing, then I go into the raid and feel like no one is there and I don't hear any gunfire from anywhere. Just wondering if it is possible, or it has a minimal of pmc's needed to create the raid, so it will just wait until pmc's join to create it.

I tried to just search the topic but couldn't find anything for days, on this exact topic.

Thanks so much in advance!♥

HTX
5 minutes ago, Rainbowless said:

Hi I've been playing for a few weeks now and I have a question, if anyone has an answer. I'm wondering is it possible to spawn into a raid alone, just you and scav AI? Sometimes I do night games and no one is in the preraid list thing, then I go into the raid and feel like no one is there and I don't hear any gunfire from anywhere. Just wondering if it is possible, or it has a minimal of pmc's needed to create the raid, so it will just wait until pmc's join to create it.

I tried to just search the topic but couldn't find anything for days, on this exact topic.

Thanks so much in advance!♥

You can do something called Offline Mode. Which will be only you and AI Scavs, However anything you loot in this mode cannot be kept. But on the plus side you won't lose anything you take in with you, think of it more of a practice mode.

Ah Re-reading your post I think I see what you are asking now, I'm honestly not too sure. I imagine there is some kind of a minimum players required for the raid to start, maybe you aren't hearing gunshots because the other few players are hatchlings or running for loot? Not too sure on this honestly.

Edited by HTX

Rainbowless

Hmm that does make sense, or a suppressed weapon I'm just to far to hear. It's really just a wandering question in my head whenever there aren't any people in the pre-raid list you get before you click ready.

Thanks so much for your answer!♥