SERVER CONNECTION LOST - lost all my stuff

So, i finally decide to kit up and go int oshoreline. This is the FIRST time i bring my REALLY nice gun....the first time... i get server connection lost....gggrreeeaattt. Thanks Tarkov....

***EDIT**** OK, i didnt lose my stuff, i just alt+f4, redid the loading and clicked "back". Went back to main menu and all my stuff was there.. oops! sorry tarkov!

Cypherdrene

get used to the possibility that you may loose your gear on a disconnect and that there is nothing anyone can do about it, not-a-thing.

HAMBURGLER71

gear comes and goes so fast dont worry. youll come out of a scav run with a trizip loaded with m4s and fort in no time. you will have so many nice guns in your stash and money to buy more its nothin to die and do it again 

Ive lost alot of gear with disconects and crashes, its fine, its beta but the funiest bug i saw over this weekend had to be the fade to black after ten mins in shoreline with the message "Failed to extract" or something to that state, it claims i ran out of time and it swallowed me and my gear up.