0ddTh0mas

Definite HAcker.

0ddTh0mas

Was in a game as a scav with my friends, and as soon as we spawned in we died by a silenced shot. Mind you we all spawned in Across the map from each other(we were on customs), and we all died at the same time by the same person. Please don't ruin the experiences for new players, My brother is new and I would hate for his Trakov experience to be ruined by some cheater.

nachtmaere

Player reports are not currently accepted or permitted as a result of frequent desync issues causing the appearance of illegitimate play.

If the player is genuinely hacking, they will be banned eventually with or without this post, do not stress and do not waste staff time having to deal with potentially false reports when they could be working on the desync issues causing them ;)

Edited by nachtmaere

necuja
12 minutes ago, nachtmaere said:

Player reports are not currently accepted or permitted as a result of frequent desync issues causing the appearance of illegitimate play.

If the player is genuinely hacking, they will be banned eventually with or without this post, do not stress and do not waste staff time having to deal with potentially false reports when they could be working on the desync issues causing them ;)