Natalino

The Reap IR Thermal Scope - Coming to Tarkov

6 minutes ago, TAW_Operator said:

The game was not meant for solo play, the dev's have said this many times, join a squad man as you will need it especially when the full release comes, some missions will be impossible solo. If you choose solo and run into a squad of 5, there is no complaining, as it was your choice.

um,. did you see I mentioned solo/team play in my initial post ? 

Im running 4 man squad btw. Im talking about hatchet-cancer.

Every factory has 4-6 hatchlings. 

vor 13 Minuten schrieb PunchyMcBrithes:

While i agree with you, nothing is more cancer then hatchets in this game. Nor this scope, nor smoke granades.

Im ok with hatchlings... easy xp and always good for jumpscare moment. :D

I would be fine with the scope too if there were possibilities to counter it.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb TAW_Operator:

The game was not meant for solo play, the dev's have said this many times, join a squad man as you will need it especially when the full release comes, some missions will be impossible solo. If you choose solo and run into a squad of 5, there is no complaining, as it was your choice.

Yeah, thats right but i try not to encounter a squad while playing alone. Of course TAW is so big, you have always someone to play with... but why i see some of TAW playing solo everyday? Shouldnt your Clan just play squadstyle when your argument is legit? Sometimes you dont have time to play while your buddys play, sometimes you have time to play while your buddys dont. Ok, its meant to be a squad-style game, but there is a large number of players that play mostly solo. Most of the people i see ingame are playing solo.

Edited by ZergZwerg81
  • Upvote 1

Just now, PunchyMcBrithes said:

um,. did you see I mentioned solo/team play in my initial post ? 

Im running 4 man squad btw. Im talking about hatchet-cancer.

Every factory has 4-6 hatchlings. 

Sorry, it was pointed to the guy who you quoted, the forum didnt work i think.

Just now, ZergZwerg81 said:

Yeah, thats right but i try not to encounter a squad while playing alone. Of course TAW is so big, you have always someone to play with... but why i see some of TAW playing solo everyday? Shouldnt your Clan just play squadstyle when your argument is legit? Sometimes you dont have time to play while your buddys play, sometimes you have time to play while your buddys dont. Ok, its meant to be a squad-style game, but the is a large number of players that play mostly solo. Most of the people i see ingame are playing solo.

I play solo a lot too man, and also in squads in my clan, you are welcome to join us in TAW :) anytime.

What i mean is, when the game releases, some missions will need at least 1 more squad member IIRC from the dev diaries etc.

vor 1 Minute schrieb TAW_Operator:

I play solo a lot too man, and also in squads in my clan, you are welcome to join us in TAW :) anytime.

What i mean is, when the game releases, some missions will need at least 1 more squad member IIRC from the dev diaries etc.

i hope that the game will encourage much more teamplay when released as it is now... :) would love to see more Tasks for more people. :)

vor 13 Minuten schrieb DiamondCobra:

so THIS is what the scavs have been using to see through bushes

:D

Nah, they just use those pretty common invisible NightVisionGoggles. Last Week i found some Scavs on Woods and their cloakingdevice was malfunctioning. (See screens - if they load - forum seems to hang a bit) xD

cant add the screens :/

Edited by ZergZwerg81

5 hours ago, CptBluemax said:

I think 1,000,000 roubles is expensive enough :P 

i think thats a good balance. The IRL price is $8000 USD which would make it around 500k roubles. 

I can make 500k roubles in about 4-6 runs depending on what I loot. Spread that over 300+ raids, you''ve made enough to stockpile them. 

45 minutes ago, ZergZwerg81 said:

Yeah, thats right but i try not to encounter a squad while playing alone. Of course TAW is so big, you have always someone to play with... but why i see some of TAW playing solo everyday? Shouldnt your Clan just play squadstyle when your argument is legit? Sometimes you dont have time to play while your buddys play, sometimes you have time to play while your buddys dont. Ok, its meant to be a squad-style game, but there is a large number of players that play mostly solo. Most of the people i see ingame are playing solo.

The Game is made to be play in Squad or Group play, and it is encouraged by the DEVS themselves, it is up to you that How you wanna play the game.

A million is fair, perhaps on the cheap side for such an advantage... I hope to see this locked behind some skills in live as to keep it a rarity on the field, but nice work devs :)

I have mixed feelings. I want it now, but i dont want anyone else to have it, ever. I am glad it is stupid overpriced. It better not have range over 100m or it will be way too op.
Inbe4 this gets made into goggles and it becomes the new meta. FLIR scopes in Battlefield 4 were utter cancer. I hope devs balance them well.

Edited by Esso

can we also get the shouldered lasergun and stealth technology ???

predator.gif.51e02cb629cfed1d4c04eea285c2da0d.gif

thats a complete new step in the "tarkovs rich people" evolution xDxDxD

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

That's pretty pricey, more so than the real life item, although supply is probably "limited" in tarkov so excess fees make sense... But I can't why anyone would use it for that amount of money... unless they stream of course.

Hmm dont know i hope it dont get to op, never liked games with thermal sights cause of the balance gamplay factor but we will see. 

So mayby there is a counter gear (thermalblocking pancho or something).

https://www.oathkeepers.org/defeating-drones-how-to-build-a-thermal-evasion-suit/

vor 22 Minuten schrieb ghostZ06:

1468900340.jpg

im hoping for military thermal binoculars or Binoculars in general next :D

I dont think PMC have the need of a laserdesignator.

Edited by SpeedyGonzales