cptfavela2

Option for scopes

cptfavela2

So what if we could choose between the actual way the scopes function (dual rendering) or something like BF4 or arma 3 where the outside of the scope is also zoomed and doesnt need to render 2 things and lose FPS?

PIG-Mathieu

The "dual rendering" of the scope is something that needs way more performances than the simple render that game like BF4 use. I doubt an option to change it will be added because of the hard work putted on optimizing the current system and also because of the advantage such a system could give you.

In BF4 and Dayz, if someone is outside your ACOG, because the optic is made with a single camera, you would see him. I dont think the devs want that. image.thumb.png.9261b18d65b0281b2f3bd2dd7ce5a3f3.png

Even tho, dayz uses a UI system for long range scopes with a black interface around the reticle.That would be a cheap but reliable option that saves a decent amount of RAM use. Will it be an option tho ? I unfortunatly dont think so :(

image.thumb.png.1cc7477d39b4ab83fffb548405fe1121.png

Edited by PIG-Mathieu