Sign in to follow this  
SubSammich

ComTac Audio Test

SubSammich

I couldn't find any tests on google or youtube so thought to make my own. Now the factory is loud enough and bounces sound all over so I'd definitely like to see something like this but on another map/area and ofc with other weapons. :^) Haven't played much since the last wipe so maybe I'll get around to that stuff if I get other goodies.

nachtmaere

Lovely video.

If i may offer a word of advice though, the greatest selling point for the ComTac would be hearing others better, it would probably have been worth doing a section with AI aswell to give an indication of how sounds made by others are effected.

Edited by nachtmaere

SubSammich

Thank you!

Most definitely for hearing others but just wanted to compare a few sounds. I've read and heard so many people saying all you need is a Comtac because you can just sit and hear everything (esp on factory). I did wanna try offline with some Scavs but I just wanted to make a quick vid for a friend who owns an actual Comtac in the hopes of getting him interested. Perhaps I'll do another test on a different map with some Scavs, maybe at the dorms on customs?