Blackb1rd

Soon! The Kill list!

Will there be a similar function to this but so we can solely view the players in the raid? It's the worst when you team up with someone in a raid and you have no idea who they are because you can't view who's in the same raid. I don't wanna solely see who i've killed - I want to see everyone.

Pretty cool addition though, good job guys.

4 minutes ago, Pedronus said:

Will there be a similar function to this but so we can solely view the players in the raid? It's the worst when you team up with someone in a raid and you have no idea who they are because you can't view who's in the same raid. I don't wanna solely see who i've killed - I want to see everyone.

Pretty cool addition though, good job guys.

Kill them and add them ;)

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Finally! Otherwise had to check debug logs to see who was in raid with me. 

Edited by sYs
sYs is pleased. 

Please, note that you will only know the nickname and the level of the player if you pick up their dog tags.

Edited by Natalino
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Natalino said:

Please, note that you will only know the nickname and the level of the player if you pick up their dog tags.

That's interesting, but bring me a question...

The tag will use inventory space or will be managed as special items?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruxer666 said:

GDT?

That's the shortened name for the EOD axe.

52 minutes ago, Natalino said:

Will the dog tags be an item you can keep in your stash, or can us not tell us yet? It'd be neat to keep a few high level/well known player's dog tags in the stash.

Edited by Mineace
spellcheck

22 minutes ago, SigMaGiiK said:

The tag will use inventory space or will be managed as special items?

I hope we will not have to look for another special pouch to carry these.. like the wallet, document bag, etc..

That's a nice quality of life addition. Really pleased this was implemented and something many people wanted for a while

2 hours ago, Natalino said:

So will dog tags take inventory space? Will they have any market value? Or will they be more like a quest item? And if so, will there really be any reason to collect them?

20 minutes ago, bradleytwin01 said:

will there really be any reason to collect them?

Just speculation, but there might be some sort of bounty system, where the first person to kill someone will get a reward.