liontamer32

Shooting Range

liontamer32

I think we should be able to test out each weapon and scope we have in our stash to see what our preference is in a closed situation where we cannot be killed 

Edited by liontamer32

ynnus86

You can use offline raid without pve to play any map without enemies to test all your equipment. But yes, a shooting range would be nice addition to the upcomming shelter.

Gr8WhiteBuffalo
6 minutes ago, ynnus86 said:

You can use offline raid without pve to play any map without enemies to test all your equipment. But yes, a shooting range would be nice addition to the upcomming shelter.

I do believe this is confirmed, as offline mode will be removed for certain upon final release.

PimpMyWiki

I second this! I want the shooting range and preferrably with targets with different levels of armor too..

Atlas432

To piggyback off the shooting range idea, it would enhance immersion and realism if it were possible to shoot at real zeroing targets and zero a weapon to account for real world ballistics that could be recognized in-game. I have attached a 25m zero target that is commonly used

25m zero.jpg

vortex900k

i think there will be a firing range in the hideout 

Leitbild
vor 4 Minuten schrieb vortex900k:

i think there will be a firing range in the hideout 

^this

Rember, game is still beta, there are still some Features. If op had used the search of had himself informed, he´d knew that allready. Since the Hideout isnt here yet, you can use Offline Raiding to test loadouts.

#Locked #Answered