Sign in to follow this  
The_Smoker

Shoreline resort

Where's the entrance??  I assume the keys I've been finding are for rooms in the resort, but I can't seem to figure out how to get inside the fence.  I've found the ramp at the end near the cliff, and the gap in the fence in the center, but I don't fit through, and there's no prompt for anything. I've tried the fence with the gate in it with the truck inside, but the gate doesn't seem to open either.  What's going on??

Edited by The_Smoker

1 hour ago, The_Smoker said:

Where's the entrance??  I assume the keys I've been finding are for rooms in the resort, but I can't seem to figure out how to get inside the fence.  I've found the ramp at the end near the cliff, and the gap in the fence in the center, but I don't fit through, and there's no prompt for anything. I've tried the fence with the gate in it with the truck inside, but the gate doesn't seem to open either.  What's going on??

That section of the map currently is closed and should be released with the next patch. All the room keys open doors in the apartment complex on the map Customs.

Edited by zpwarrior
  • Thanks 1